Good Deal?

Mr.Tech.Qc

Is that $274 for a keyboard?  lol no, not a good deal, CDN dollar or not..

BTW, i will not log in to FB.  ;)

Scrap the PSU and get a better one, and windows which is around $200, and if you want a better case and you need a good GPU which for 8gb or ram and a fx 8300 im assumign your getting a $200-$300 GPU. So yes I'd say its a really good deal but I would still just buy the parts because its hard buying used parts that work.

Ariana Grande's Leaked Nudes!!!111!11!

Spoiler

Ayyyyyy

Gaming Rig:     CPU:  i5-4690k  Cooler:  H80i  Mobo:  MSI z97 PC MATE  RAM:  16gb Fury White  Storage:  1TB WD + 120gb Fury SSD  GPU:  GTX 970  Case:  NZXT S340  PSU:  NEX 650W  Keyboard:  K65 RGB  Mouse:  Mionix Naos 7000  Headphones:  ATH-M50x  Monitor:  2x VN248h-P + 1x MG248q  Setup Photo:  (To come)

no, check the pc on the FB link

made a mistake, its a deathstalker, still a good deal?

ehh, deathstalker is around $80 cheaper so I geuss still a pretty good deal.

Spoiler

Ayyyyyy

Gaming Rig:     CPU:  i5-4690k  Cooler:  H80i  Mobo:  MSI z97 PC MATE  RAM:  16gb Fury White  Storage:  1TB WD + 120gb Fury SSD  GPU:  GTX 970  Case:  NZXT S340  PSU:  NEX 650W  Keyboard:  K65 RGB  Mouse:  Mionix Naos 7000  Headphones:  ATH-M50x  Monitor:  2x VN248h-P + 1x MG248q  Setup Photo:  (To come)

Scrap the PSU and get a better one, and windows which is around $200, and if you want a better case and you need a good GPU which for 8gb or ram and a fx 8300 im assumign your getting a $200-$300 GPU. So yes I'd say its a really good deal but I would still just buy the parts because its hard buying used parts that work.

i plan on buying it, putting a gpu i have laying arround and to sell it

BTW, i will not log in to FB.  ;)

Lol FB post says

"Computer

$250

Selling my old prebuilt, it comes with an AMD FX 8300 @3.3GHz 8GB DDR3 Kingston RAM, 500 Watt Delta PSU, the CPU has never been overclocked. Also comes with a 500GB 5400RPM Seagate HDD but I will say it outright it is a laptop HDD I had transferred over and it has no OS on it. There is also no integrated graphics or GPU so an additional GPU will be required. Buyer pays shipping I am located in Canada, I will throw in my Blackwidow keyboard to help make up for shipping costs.

Price is in Canadian Dollars, the price in US Dollars would be about 180.

Selling because I just built myself my first computer.

Heatware: -snip-

If I'm missing anything required by rules please let me know and I will include it right away."

i plan on buying it, putting a gpu i have laying arround and to sell it

Then yes It seems like a great deal to me, go for it  :D

Spoiler

Ayyyyyy

This just says I need to log in to Facebook. I can't tell you if it is or not, sorry :(

Selling my old prebuilt, it comes with an AMD FX 8300 @3.3GHz 8GB DDR3 Kingston RAM, 500 Watt Delta PSU, the CPU has never been overclocked. Also comes with a 500GB 5400RPM Seagate HDD but I will say it outright it is a laptop HDD I had transferred over and it has no OS on it. There is also no integrated graphics or GPU so an additional GPU will be required. Buyer pays shipping I am located in Canada, I will throw in my Blackwidow keyboard to help make up for shipping costs.

If I'm missing anything required by rules please let me know and I will include it right away."

What brand is the prebuilt, and does it still have a warranty?

What brand is the prebuilt, and does it still have a warranty?

its an Asus pre-build tower, no warranty

Lol FB post says

"Computer

$250

@Mr.Tech.Qc

To overclock, you will need a new motherboard.  (guessing, but most likely the case)

The 5400 RPM drive will be sluggish and you will "feel" it.

If you can save up for something better, that might be better.  It is not a bad deal in terms of what you are getting, but is it what you want?

its an Asus pre-build tower, no warranty

It's a fine deal, but it isn't amazing. Just make sure that the psu has the right connectors and enough power for the graphics card you want to put in it

i have a multiple install windows key, and a cheap gpu laying around, i plan onto sellign it afgter putting windows and a gpu in there

i have a multiple install windows key, and a cheap gpu laying around, i plan onto sellign it afgter putting windows and a gpu in there

Ok, that is fine.  You have a use for it.  Just remember you will not get much of an overclock, maybe absolutely zero.  You will be stuck with a relatively (compared to current cpus) slow 3.3GHz.

The deal is not bad, but the CPU is not ideal.  Under a tight budget, it might be enough for you... best of luck.

for those who don't know, $250 cad is roughly $180 usd.

This is a great deal.

Woo!