Need Help Picking a Power Supply

So I am building a Skylake system. My budget is currently around $200. I am looking for something that will handle the upgrades I plan to make over the next two years as I move from HDDs to a SSD RAID setup. 1000w should be more then enough for a max of 2 980 TIs. But my question really is which one to go with. I don't mind noise, I game with my headset on and music on. I do want platinum efficiency though. I have been considering the EVGA P2 1000w PSU and the Corsair H1000i. If there are others I should consider let me know any help is appreciated thank you. 

So I am building a Skylake system. My budget is currently around $200. I am looking for something that will handle the upgrades I plan to make over the next two years as I move from HDDs to a SSD RAID setup. 1000w should be more then enough for a max of 2 980 TIs. But my question really is which one to go with. I don't mind noise, I game with my headset on and music on. I do want platinum efficiency though. I have been considering the EVGA P2 1000w PSU and the Corsair H1000i. If there are others I should consider let me know any help is appreciated thank you. 

Here:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/406160-psu-ranking-and-tiers/

Just pick something from Tier 1,2, or 3.

EVGA P2 1000W is the best of the best. But you would be fine with a 850W power supply, it's more than enough to SLI 980Ti's. Get EVGA G2/GQ/GS 850W if you want to save yourself some money.

If you have too much to spend, the P2 is absolutely excellent

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

EVGA P2 1000W is the best of the best. But you would be fine with a 850W power supply, it's more than enough to SLI 980Ti's. Get EVGA G2/GQ/GS 850W if you want to save yourself some money.

If you have too much to spend, the P2 is absolutely excellent

I actually have an AX860 though it doesn't have the i because the i was $10 dollars more and I couldn't figure out why they were charging me $10 dollars for extra letters in the name. >.> Should I just stick with that and spend the money on more ram?

I actually have an AX860 though it doesn't have the i because the i was $10 dollars more and I couldn't figure out why they were charging me $ dollars for extra letters in the name. >.> 

AXi is superior to the AX internally :P

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

I actually have an AX860 though it doesn't have the i because the i was $10 dollars more and I couldn't figure out why they were charging me $ dollars for extra letters in the name. >.> 

Then you're fine with your AX. But if you wanted to change it, you have my recommendations above.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

You could go for the RM850i over the HXi. It should be cheaper, and while it is at a lower efficiency, it is based off of the same CWT platform with the same features, as well as it has extra v.sense wires and capacitor on their cables to help with voltage regulation and ripple suppression that the HXi doesn't have.

But since you already got your current AX860, I would just stick with that.