Budget-end Virtualization?

Given AMD FX-8320e, 16GB RAM, 2 R7 360, 620W Seasonic, and a mid-tower that can handle this parts. Would it make a decent 2 gamers 1 cpu on a budget?

PS: How would unRAID work given our location is prone to internet disruptions? (5-60 mins of downtime, not-so-often, probably happens 5-8 times per month)

Spoiler

Your GPU is lacking too much to do this with normal results..

90% use of it will be with mobas on 1080p, so no need for a Crysis 3 on Ultra capable card

Spoiler

Given AMD FX-8320e, 16GB RAM, 2 R7 360, 620W Seasonic, and a mid-tower that can handle this parts. Would it make a decent 2 gamers 1 cpu on a budget? PS: How would unRAID work given our location is prone to internet disruptions? (5-60 mins of downtime, not-so-often, probably happens 5-8 times per month)

It would basically be 2 4xxx CPUs, or basically 2 750Ks which are overall fine for gaming, you could technically do it, do you already have all the hardware or something? What's your budget if you don't have the hardware?

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

It would basically be 2 4xxx CPUs, or basically 2 750Ks which are overall fine for gaming, you could technically do it, do you already have all the hardware or something? What's your budget if you don't have the hardware?

I don't specifically have a budget for yet. This plan will be used for my team, 2 sets of 8xxx virtualization PCs and a single 4460 for me (I am the video streamer/recorder of the team)

Spoiler

I don't specifically have a budget for yet. This plan will be used for my team, 2 sets of 8xxx virtualization PCs and a single 4460 for me (I am the video streamer/recorder of the team)

Well if you aren't doing heavy gaming, you could just get like 2 A8 7650Ks and those will run a game like dota or CS:GO just fine rather than going to a ton of trouble.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

Well if you aren't doing heavy gaming, you could just get like 2 A8 7650Ks and those will run a game like dota or CS:GO just fine rather than going to a ton of trouble.

2 separate systems? Wouldn't make it more pricey?

Spoiler

2 separate systems? Wouldn't make it more pricey?

Depends, you'd avoid a lot of headache compared to the 2 for 1 system

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/s2HL8d

Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/s2HL8d/by_merchant/

CPU: AMD A8-7650K 3.3GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($93.99 @ NCIX US)

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-F2A78M-D3H Micro ATX FM2+ Motherboard  ($56.99 @ SuperBiiz)

Memory: G.Skill Ares Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-2400 Memory  ($39.88 @ OutletPC)

Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($48.88 @ OutletPC)

Case: Fractal Design Core 1100 MicroATX Mini Tower Case  ($39.99 @ SuperBiiz)

Power Supply: EVGA 500W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply  ($38.49 @ SuperBiiz)

Total: $318.22

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-01-28 08:05 EST-0500

A8 7650K | CS:GO/Dota 2/SC2 benchmarks Tested With 1866Mhz RAM

http://www.technologyx.com/featured/amd-a8-7650k-apu-review-the-little-apu-that-could/4/

A8 7650K | Various AAA titles Tested with 2133Mhz RAM

http://www.anandtech.com/show/9217/the-amd-a8-7650k-apu-review-also-new-testing-methodology/7

Spoiler