its asus

they make good shit

end of  statement

its asus

they make good shit

end of  statement

Mostly good shit...

P_setting_000_1_90_end_500.png

i5-4690k@4.5GHz || MSI GTX 970 || MSI z97 Gaming 5 || NZXT Kraken x61 || WD Black 1TB || Crucial MX100 || 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro || Corsair RM750 || NZXT H440 || Corsair k70 RGB mx browns || Acer H236HL || ViewSonic VX2255wm-4

The Asus Zenfone 2 looks pretty solid for he price its being sold at

Mostly good shit...

-snip-

Lets not forget 3 slot coolers, and the 290/x coolers. 

Lets not forget 3 slot coolers, and the 290/x coolers. 

At least the 3 slot coolers cool the VRM's properly...

i5-4690k@4.5GHz || MSI GTX 970 || MSI z97 Gaming 5 || NZXT Kraken x61 || WD Black 1TB || Crucial MX100 || 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro || Corsair RM750 || NZXT H440 || Corsair k70 RGB mx browns || Acer H236HL || ViewSonic VX2255wm-4

Zenfone 2 is a solid device, especially given what you get for the money. I had one (before I shattered the screen and punctured the battery - RIP in piece) and I loved it. Fast, responsive and powerful. Dual SIM slots and expandable storage, great camera... it's got all the bells and whistles that OnePlus decided not to include.

Oh, and it has 4GB of Dual-channel RAM and has an Intel x86 processor, so theoretically it can run windows. Great for enthusiasts like me.

...not entirely sold on ZenUI though. You have choices of text scaling that range from Unnecessarily Huge to Geriatric. You can fix this by going into the firmware and adjusting the DPI setting, but that requires some time and skillz.

Zenfone 2 is a solid device, especially given what you get for the money. I had one (before I shattered the screen and punctured the battery - RIP in piece) and I loved it. Fast, responsive and powerful. Dual SIM slots and expandable storage, great camera... it's got all the bells and whistles that OnePlus decided not to include.

Oh, and it has 4GB of Dual-channel RAM and has an Intel x86 processor, so theoretically it can run windows. Great for enthusiasts like me.

...not entirely sold on ZenUI though. You have choices of text scaling that range from Unnecessarily Huge to Geriatric. You can fix this by going into the firmware and adjusting the DPI setting, but that requires some time and skillz.

Honestly for an "enthusiast" you should get a phone that is easy to mod. Like oneplus devices, or devices with cyanogenos.

Buying a Samsung is a no go for me since Samsung doesn't release the fucking sources and getting a decent rom for any exynos device takes over a year :(