Corsair 780t Water Cooling?

So I have had my eyes set on this case for a very long time and from what I've been planning is...

Having a 420mm radiator on top and 280 in front.

Now before i start saying everything.

First question is...

Can I even put a 280 rad without having totake off one of hdd cages out? I plan on have 2 4TB HDD and without the cage I have no where to mount it.

Please help with your experiences worth this case, and if possible any water cooling tips? Specifically hard line water coolibg.

So I have had my eyes set on this case for a very long time and from what I've been planning is...

Having a 420mm radiator on top and 280 in front.

Now before i start saying everything.

First question is...

Can I even put a 280 rad without having totake off one of hdd cages out? I plan on have 2 4TB HDD and without the cage I have no where to mount it.

Please help with your experiences worth this case, and if possible any water cooling tips? Specifically hard line water coolibg.

I think you can move the bottom cage back which will let you put a rad in the front.

Edit: Even if its not a factory mount there is a fan mount location that you could use for mounting a drive cage.

I7 5820k, Asus X99 Sabertooth, 980Ti Classified, 32gb Gskill Ripjaws 4, Corsair Rm1000i, Samsung 950 Pro, Custom Loop Xspc Cpu Block Ek Gpu Block, Windows 10, Define S. Acer Predator XB271HU

My thoughts exactly when researching on the case. Thanks!