What Pascal GPUs Will Come Out?

FurryZx

I want to upgrade my PC, I was looking for a cheap 970, but I heard something about Pascal GPUs. Will there be a 970 equivalent? Halp! 

It'll be the higher end cards that come out first

**80+**70 then **80Ti or **60 and **50

Screen-Shot-2013-12-11-at-9.42.55-AM.png

Brb, just need to use this device.

Spoiler

Main PC: CPU Xeon E3-1231 V3 - MB Asrock B85M Pro3 - RAM 16GB Kingston - GPU GTX 1070 Gainward Phoenix - PSU Corsair AX760i - Monitor  LG 22EA63 - Keyboard Corsair Strafe - Mouse Logitech G402 - Storage 2x3TB WD Green - 240GB OCZ SSD

I want to upgrade my PC, I was looking for a cheap 970, but I heard something about Pascal GPUs. Will there be a 970 equivalent? Halp! 

Yes, but it won't be as cheap

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

There will be, but it is looking like we will not see them until Q2 /Q3.  They'll be around later this year.  There'll be a 1070 that'll probably be 970 pricing and the performance a little above a 980, and etc.

Yes, but it won't be as cheap

Well, I've got 500 CANADIAN DOLLAR budget, so ok.

There will be, but it is looking like we will not see them until Q2 /Q3.  They'll be around later this year.  There'll be a 1070 that'll probably be 970 pricing and the performance a little above a 980, and etc.

Yay! Moar proformance!

Yep, I can wait with my 960

Hopefully the canadian dollar improves or else your fucked 

Pascal is all about high resolution gaming. If you have a 1080p monitor, Pascal will be a waste of money.

If anyone asks you never saw me.

Yay! Moar proformance!

There's a multi-quote function, mate. Use the technology. It does wonders.

Also, don't ask questions that no one else knows the answer to. We're all in the dark just like you are.

@App4that no it won't, lmfao

There's a multi-quote function, mate. Use the technology. It does wonders.

Also, don't ask questions that no one else knows the answer to. We're all in the dark just like you are.

@App4that no it won't, lmfao

Really? Look at the Fury X which uses similar memory to what you'll most likely find in the 1080. 1080p performance is horrible in comparison to it's 1440 performance. A 980ti is already more than enough to completely obliterate any game at 1080p, yet you silly fucking rabbits aren't happy with that and look to a graphics solution a year from release. Games only progress according to what consoles can handle and consoles already can't keep up, worst console generation in history, which is why our games suck right now.

silly mother fucking rabbits.

Really? Look at the Fury X which uses similar memory to what you'll most likely find in the 1080. 1080p performance is horrible in comparison to it's 1440 performance. A 980ti is already more than enough to completely obliterate any game at 1080p, yet you silly fucking rabbits aren't happy with that and look to a graphics solution a year from release. Games only progress according to what consoles can handle and consoles already can't keep up, worst console generation in history, which is why our games suck right now.

Do you think they're only going to release high end cards? Besides, unless graphics improvements stall, which is highly unlikely, the goal post will always shift. 7870 and gtx 660 ti used to be okay for 1080p 60 fps at one point.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

Do you think they're only going to release high end cards? Besides, unless graphics improvements stall, which is highly unlikely, the goal post will always shift. 7870 and gtx 660 ti used to be okay for 1080p 60 fps at one point.

Graphics improvements have stalled. Look at GTA V and Witcher 3 in comparison to games being released right now. Developers and Publishers make games for consoles, not PC. We mostly get ports.

And again, Pascal is most likely a year away!!!

Can you see why you guys frustrate me? You're worse than console peasants constantly looking to "next gen", FUCK... Current graphics cards are already more than enough, enjoy it.

Graphics improvements have stalled. Look at GTA V and Witcher 3 in comparison to games being released right now. Developers and Publishers make games for consoles, not PC. We mostly get ports.

And again, Pascal is most likely a year away!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXF2pgbDr1A

Can you see why you guys frustrate me? You're worse than console peasants constantly looking to "next gen", FUCK... Current graphics cards are already more than enough, enjoy it.

Gta 5 and witcher 3 ARE games that reflect the current state of graphics. Were you actually exoecting Just Cause 3 and Fallout 4 to look better? All the AAA games that came out within the last 2 years went into development at roughly the same time, so of course there wasnt going to be a huge variance in graphic fidelity.

I will agree with you that anyone waiting for next generation cards to play current games is wasting their time, but that was not what I was alluding to. Miscommunication there on my part.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

Listen here you little shit, what the hell are you talking about "yet you silly fucking rabbits aren't happy with that"???

You said Pascal will be a waste for 1080p. No it won't, just like a 980 Ti isn't a waste for 1080p. Anyone who has ever had high end hardware will tell you the experience is way better for demanding games.

You're a tool. Crawl back to your mommy's teet.

There's nothing wrong with looking into the future. 

Yes there is if it comes at the cost of the moment. You realize that in a year, there will be new cards a year away? There's always new cards a year away.

No point is waiting if you game at 1080p, buy a card and be happy.

Yes there is if it comes at the cost of the moment. You realize that in a year, there will be new cards a year away? There's always new cards a year away.

No point is waiting if you game at 1080p, buy a card and be happy.

Shut the fuck up you silly fucking rabbit

Listen here you little shit, what the hell are you talking about "yet you silly fucking rabbits aren't happy with that"???

You said Pascal will be a waste for 1080p. No it won't, just like a 980 Ti isn't a waste for 1080p. Anyone who has ever had high end hardware will tell you the experience is way better for demanding games.

The 980ti is out right now :lol: , that's my fucking point :lol:

You want to wait a year for a graphics card that will get you 120fps verses 90fps for a 60hz monitor.

And I'm the tool? :D

The 980ti is out right now :lol: , that's my fucking point :lol:

You want to wait a year for a graphics card that will get you 120fps verses 90fps fps for a 60hz monitor.

And I'm the tool? :D

No. If you had any ounce of common sense you'd know every generation, you get more performance for your dollar compared to the last.

Fucking twat. You're going around calling people "silly fucking rabbits" yet you have no idea what you're talking about. Idiot.

It'll be the higher end cards that come out first

**80+**70 then **80Ti or **60 and **50

They will be called 1180, 1170, and come early Q2. Probably the 1160 as well. 

Than exactly half year from now, the Titan H will come out, than 1 or 2 months later the 1180Ti along with the 1150. 

Remember this post, than start believe in magic :)

The way I personally look at it, if I'm not playing a competitive game, or a single player game that requires quick reflexes like Warframe, then 60 Hz is fine for me. If i had a high end card, I would opt for 1440p, 1080p or 1440p ultrawide, or 4k. High end cards have very high diminishing returns at 1080p when you go higher than a 390 or 970 for modern games.