Transcendence, Escape, Awe, Coexistence

So I recently stumbled across this youtube channel, "Shots of Awe" (removed link because it didn't work)

Then I discovered this video just as my father left for church. I didn't show it to him because I don't think he would understand but I do. And it bridges a gap that for so many is hard to bridge imho. Techligion? Pope Palmer Lucky? xD anyway. lulz have a good day everyone. also try not to be a dick

AMD FX 8350, ASUS Sabertooth 990fx R2.0, Crucial Ballistix Tracer 4x4GB 1866, PNY GTX780, Corsair HX850, Phantom 630, Samsung 120GB SSD, WD Black 2TB HDD

Rest in peace, legend.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, Gigabyte RTX 3070, 32GB RAM, 4TB Samsung SSD, and a crippling depression that causes me to buy games and not play them lol

His content seems like a load of bollocks to me, mate.

Can't fault his video editing skills though.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

His content seems like a load of bollocks to me, mate.

Can't fault his video editing skills though.

For me, many of his videos articulate what I am thinking such as "Cleansing Our Perception" (only on Vessel lol). 

There is a lot of bollocks in there for me as well, but there are gems of inspiration that have objectively helped me overcome personal barriers :)

AMD FX 8350, ASUS Sabertooth 990fx R2.0, Crucial Ballistix Tracer 4x4GB 1866, PNY GTX780, Corsair HX850, Phantom 630, Samsung 120GB SSD, WD Black 2TB HDD

Rest in peace, legend.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, Gigabyte RTX 3070, 32GB RAM, 4TB Samsung SSD, and a crippling depression that causes me to buy games and not play them lol