can I put my paypal.me link on my youtube page?

Kingcomicbook

To start off Im not going to post my link here nor am I asking for donations :)

I would just like to know if it is safe to put my paypal.me link out there, like is there security risks? could people that send money see any of my personal info? If so how do I set up donations through paypal that is safe?

Have you visited your Paypal.me link? lol

No, it doesn't show any info literally just has a box and says "Send ___ money" and that's it. Totally safe.

"Epic Voice, Quality Content"

Have you visited your Paypal.me link? lol

No, it doesn't show any info literally just has a box and says "Send ___ money" and that's it. Totally safe.

yeah I have. I was just wondering if there are other steps after the send money thing you mentioned :) Thanks!

yeah I have. I was just wondering if there are other steps after the send money thing you mentioned :) Thanks!

There are no security risks of placing it up there.  So go on ahead... 

However, some people can be trolls and donate an outrageous sum of money.  Then a few months down the line ask for it back and you have to pay a fee (depending on how much they donated) including all of the money they donated.  It is a bad idea, sometimes. (Not many people know this is a thing and it can happen.)

You should try to use YouTubes built in donation feature.  Googles TouTube sector doesn't allow cashbacks and it is a permanent donation also fund by PayPay PayPal, but doesn't have to do much on their part.  The troll just has to jump through some hoops to get to their money and waste yours.  

When it comes to money related stuff, don't use third party stuff unless you have to in which I would recommend PayPal.

Just know the risks of placing third party money utilising software/companies.  I say: Do it! There are more idiots than trolls now and you probably make money off of them!