AtheneWins Giveaway

TheVoiceofExile

Hi everyone! I just wanted to spread some news of a great guy doing some great things for the dying children around the world.

His name is Athene and he plays League of Legends. He streams here: http://www.twitch.tv/athenelive/profile. And ALL sub money, advertising money, and any donations go to CHARITY. It is great. Together they have raised over 4 million dollars so far. 

I know there may be some past memories of Athene back when he was really toxic and whatnot, but he has changed. He really cares about what he does, and is working day in and day out to raise his 5 million (5,000,000 USD) dollar goal for charity. I'm not asking you guys to donate, but just to do me a favor. 

Right now he is hosting a giveaway. The only thing you need to do to receive an entry is get a friend or someone you know to subscribe and post a comment saying who sent you. 

So the favor I am asking is go to this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMbE3o9Uqs0&list=WLEC4AF54F7B677CCF

Subscribe to Athene to help support him and his goals, because I mean saving dying children around the world with video games? Who couldn't love that?

It would be great if you let him know in the comments that I sent you there, something like "TheVoiceofExile sent me", and I would love it even more if you guys decide to help Athene and his goal (no pressure you don't have to either). 

Hopefully we can indirectly team up the LinusTechTips forums with Athene and help him reach his goal. Just remember that your ONE subscribe can save hundreds of starving and dying children world wide. 

Thank you all for reading :D

Exile

I like what he's doing but i'm not a fan of what you're doing. It's OK to send us there but i think you should remove the "TheVoiceofExile sent me" (no quotes) It gives you a better chance of winning, and if i'm not mistaking it's not allowed to do that.

Intel i7-2600K @ 4,5GHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 780 w/EKWB Copper Waterblock | Kingston HyperX blu 16GB @ 1600 MHz | Phanteks Enthoo Primo | MSI Z77A-GD65 | CM M1000 Silent Pro | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | BenQ XL2420T 120hz | Logitech G710+ | Razer Deathadder 2013 -

- XSPC Raystorm CPU Waterblock | XSPC RX360 Radiator | EKWB EK-FC Titan GPU Waterblock -

I like what he's doing but i'm not a fan of what you're doing. It's OK to send us there but i think you should remove the "TheVoiceofExile sent me" (no quotes) It gives you a better chance of winning, and if i'm not mistaking it's not allowed to do that.

He does say to have the second person that is not subscribed to put the person who sent them in the comments, and he will check both the names and count that as an entry. So it is allowed, I just toned that part down though.

He does say to have the second person that is not subscribed to put the person who sent them in the comments, and he will check both the names and count that as an entry. So it is allowed, I just toned that part down though.

Yeah i know the guy in the video said so but the forums says nono. Thanks anyways^^

Intel i7-2600K @ 4,5GHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 780 w/EKWB Copper Waterblock | Kingston HyperX blu 16GB @ 1600 MHz | Phanteks Enthoo Primo | MSI Z77A-GD65 | CM M1000 Silent Pro | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | BenQ XL2420T 120hz | Logitech G710+ | Razer Deathadder 2013 -

- XSPC Raystorm CPU Waterblock | XSPC RX360 Radiator | EKWB EK-FC Titan GPU Waterblock -