Windows Libraries File Structure BORKED!

Hey guys not sure if this is where I should post this but imma do it anyway.

Recently I have want to move all my libraries e.g. Documents, Music to my hard drive so I can put a clean install of Windows 10 on my SSD.  To do this I hit Properties - Location and changed each one of my Documents, Photos , Music , Videos, Downloads which worked perfectly.  I then did the same with the Desktop folder but didn't put it in a folder like I did with the others.  This caused the contents to spill into my D: Drive.  I attempted to move it into a folder but it said 'The specified path is invalid'. I then tried to move the other libraries back to there default place but it didn't work.

Not sure why this is happening so any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Conor

EDIT - Forgot to mention that some of the libraries can be moved back to the default location but not all of them,  i think it my be because there is a library inside another library so I think I need a way to force move the libraries back to there default place.

have you tried removing the contents of your moved folders and placing them in the defaults. -- Have you done your fresh install of Windows on your SSD.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

have you tried removing the contents of your moved folders and placing them in the defaults. -- Have you done your fresh install of Windows on your SSD.

I have tried emptying the folders and moving them but it say acess denied and I want to move the stuff before I do a fresh install of windows.

I have tried emptying the folders and moving them but it say acess denied and I want to move the stuff before I do a fresh install of windows.

So whats stopping you just installing W10 on your new SSD and then plugging your HDD in and moving the files then? :D (you wont have permission issues)

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)