Locked out of Xbox account (rewards)

Hey guys any help would be great i am a bit new to the forum so sorry if this is in the wrong category.

I have had an xbox account for 4 years and i love it i have 16000g (not that much but still) my levels in all the halo's and cods is what i don't want to lose.

I have been locked out of the email associated with my Xbox account and have call Microsoft they cannot do anything and the email doesn't even let me log in to Xbox i have tried everything. My account is still on the xbox but i can only used it offline due to the security proofs thingy so i cannot even use it now. Is there any way to change the email associated with my Xbox account or just transfer all the content to a newly made account. I was mainly wondering if when i put my account of a USB i can use some computer program to change what email it is associated with. Do i need to restart my account? I really don't want to :(

My email that doesn't work - joshstkilda@8hotmail.com it is legit no typos like that way and my gamer tag is ALTMEAL

Any help is appreciated and i will give a 1600 ms point card to the guy that can fix this issue haha.

I am so desperate :D .

usually microsoft if you get the right info will let you reset your password they will not move content such as gamer score etc to a new account

I think you can try to recover your account and give a new email address.

You then have to wait like a week? I think and it will switch over to the new email.

Your best bet honestly is to call them up and see what they have to say

There number if I remember correctly: 1-800-4my-xbox

Hey how do you do the first thing you said that seems like a great idea :D

I have called them 7 times they just get me to a point and tell me to call back and I do the same thing over.

Hey how do you do the first thing you said that seems like a great idea  :D 

I have called them 7 times they just get me to a point and tell me to call back and I do the same thing over. 

I think you can try to recover your account and give a new email address.

You then have to wait like a week? I think and it will switch over to the new email.

Your best bet honestly is to call them up and see what they have to say

There number if I remember correctly: 1-800-4my-xbox

Hey how do you do the first thing you said that seems like a great idea   :D 

I went and checked, the problem is you have to log into the account before you can change the email.  :(