weird pc boot loop thingy

ebobde

okay so this is a weird one, my pc keeps boot looping, its an asus mobo and the qcode reads 00 though i think thats because it loops so quick, heres the weird stuff is, firstly swapping and changing my ram sometimes makes it stop looping sometimes doesnt sometimes it loops 3 or 4 times and then boots, another thing iv noticed is that if i install 2 sticks of ram, pull cpu power out, it powers on, then when i insert cpu power it then boots, though sometimes that doesnt work either, i use 4 sticks or ram and currently only 2 work be that because theyre dead or it just happens that it hasnt worked on those (yet) ive tried another psu and it still does the same thing 

Physics is like sex: sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it. ~ Feynman 

Cmos battery?

new enough to not be it 

Physics is like sex: sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it. ~ Feynman 

Cmos battery?

id test it but that means i have to turn the pc off and that means ill have to somehow get it  online again

still try it it could be

will do, any other ideas?

Definitely test the RAM via memtest86. It seems like hit or miss whether it tries to use faulty ram sectors or not to boot. Maybe test 1 or 2 sticks at a time to try to narrow it down?

Definitely test the RAM via memtest86. It seems like hit or miss whether it tries to use faulty ram sectors or not to boot. Maybe test 1 or 2 sticks at a time to try to narrow it down?

thats exactly what i was thinking it was

just wanna see if anyone else thinks anything else before i restart haha