Multiselect with quantity field, HTML/PHP help

Hey,

I'm making an Web based application for a sound&light company wich need to automaticly make invoices and offers for customers. I'm using the laravel framework.

So in the app we can make packs of items.

for example:

Costumers can choose an pre made pack.

Simple Party Setup:

• Led Devil II (x1)
  • Ledcon-02 (x1)
  • Lightbar Led 4TC (x1)
  • Mackie SRM-450 (top) (x2)
  • Pioneer CDJ-2000nexus (x2)
  • Pioneer DJM-900 nexus (x1)

So to make this pack laravel proviodes nice ways to handle the pivot tables and relations (Eloquent)

but i'm a bit stuck on the UI side the creqtion of packs.
i want to use a multiselect to Select the multiple items i want to be in the pack i wanna make but i also want to directly add the quantity of items.

Something like this (sorry for the paint skills) :

27zbvyd.jpg

I already searched around for simular multiselect boxes but i didn't found one with the option to input something allong with your selection.

Is this possible in a way or in a simular option. or does anyone have a different approach in laravel ?

Also i have some questions on the server side how i gonna handle that in the request.

I hope one of you guys know a solution to my issue :)

127.0.0.1 sweet 127.0.0.1

CPU i7-4790K | CPU Cooler Corsair H100i GTX | MOBO MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | GPU Asus GTX 970 Strix | Memory HyperX Savage (2x 8GB) DDR3-1600 | Storage SSD Samsung 850 250GB HDD  2x Western Digital Blue 1TB | PSU Corsair RM750 750W | Case NZXT H440 (Red/Black) | Monitor Iiyama Prolite X2380HS 60Hz 23.0" | Keyboard Corsair K70 RGB (MX Brown) | Mouse Corsair M65 RGB