NEW BUILD PC FOR GAMING ONLY

Hye Guys,

Please assist me to build gaming pc spec that can play crysis , dota2, csgo.

my budget MYR 3K at this moment, planning build on this weekend

meantime, i wanted to upgrade such graphic card , or processor if have extra money :P

below link for gaming build pc with MYR currency.

http://idealtech.com.my/store/builder/index.php

Something along those lines...i've seen some GTX 970 for not much more money though...but this is still pretty good for 1080p:

Capture.jpg

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

wait... why the evga rebate if its a sapphire? O.o i was to suggest a gtx960 for the rebate xD

i took the rebate off...it's because i originaly selected an EVGA GTX 970 but it was pushing the budget...

it's been edited i think it's all good now? ...

EDIT: nope, the powercolor card is cheaper and it's just as good might as well go with that one instead, here:

Capture.jpg

Edited by i_build_nanosuits

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

i took the rebate off...it's because i originaly selected an EVGA GTX 970 but it was pushing the budget...

it's been edited i think it's all good now? ...

its good now :D

its good now :D

i made a last minute change on the graphics card...powercolor is good the PCS cooler is very nice and the card is cheaper :)

i made a last minute change on the graphics card...powercolor is good the PCS cooler is very nice and the card is cheaper :)

i know nothing about AMD cards and that brand, soooo i believe you xD, but i like the other components, i think is a good pc

wait... why the evga rebate if its a sapphire? O.o i was to suggest a gtx960 for the rebate xD

actually my budget is 4K , 1k for accesories but i dont mind because keyboard is not my priority.

i can spend another 1k to get better build :D

actually my budget is 4K , 1k for accesories but i dont mind because keyboard is not my priority.

i can spend another 1k to get better build :D

what do you have for monitor? hope it's at least 1080p...otherwise get the 3K build and buy a 1080p monitor.

anyways, here would be the 4K build...i improved the graphics card for a much stronger one and added a 128gb SSD to install your windows and programs on it, your PC will be a lot faster with that:

Capture.jpg

what do you have for monitor? hope it's at least 1080p...otherwise get the 3K build and buy a 1080p monitor.

anyways, here would be the 4K build...i improved the graphics card for a much stronger one and added a 128gb SSD to install your windows and programs on it, your PC will be a lot faster with that:

Capture.jpg

Waooooooo, it so nice hope this weekend will build your spec... :P

n will post it hahah

thanks you.

Waooooooo, it so nice hope this weekend will build your spec... :P

n will post it hahah

thanks you.

yes post a picture i would like to see it :) ...or maybe even do a build log and send me the link in private message or something :)

take your time, ground yourself, don't build on carpet and do some cable management :)

Good luck!