Dual Monitor Mount, Switch top and bottom displays?

HTWingNut

Anyone know of a dual monitor mount that will allow you to switch between top and bottom displays? Basically so you can quickly switch top to bottom and bottom to top. I'd like to do this because I have a 21:9 IPS and 16:9 G-sync display and would like to switch between them depending on what I'm doing.

Thanks.

Yes, but those individual units are ridiculously expensive.  I can't even bring myself to post any links.  What I'd recommend is two separate single-monitor arms with the range of motion that you need.  I haven't used this model, but it serves as an example.

Great idea. I'll have to look into this further. Also want wall mount, but maybe a wall mount and a desk mount. Also seems like the dual mount version of that should work but someone asked if you could stack them above each other and they said no. But they both can swivel from multiple locations so I don't see why not.

Considering my LCD's are about 15" in height it may be difficult to find one with the much vertical travel, but I'll keep looking. Thanks for idea.