MSI FM2-A75MA-E35 Beeping on Bootup?

So I just got done building my first computer using the MSi motherboard listed above and an A8 (super pumped for the quad core) and everything works fine.

But then I decided to unplug my computer

I unplugged my computer and now when I boot it up, I get no BIOS instead I'm greeted with a command prompt "_" and a beeeeeeeep beep beep. And I can't seem to find anything about this anywhere. All my parts work fine I know that for a fact. I have no power to my USB devices so when I get to my GRUB bootloader (dual booting Ubuntu and Windows 8) I can select an OS to boot into as long as I have PS/2 keyboard. But no BIOS which is SUPER weird. I can then boot into either Ubuntu or Windows 8 just fine and dandy but the no BIOS thing is bothering me alot along with this beeping. All my parts work fine in Windows and I can game just fine on it (CSGO ftw) but like I said, no BIOS is super weird.

Specs

Motherboard: MSI FM2-A75MA-E35

APU: AMD A8-5600k 3.6 ghz (not overclocked)

GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7570 2gb (6570 technically)

RAM: G Skills Ripjaws Series 1600 mhz 1x4gb

PSU: Some 400W dunno the actual name and stuff

HDD: Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200rpm HDD

DVD: Some LiteOn 24x DVD burner

Any suggestions? The only way to get the beeping to stop is to unplug EVERYTHING except the CPU and power and boot it like that making sure there's no beeps, then to force shut down and everything else back up which is an extreme inconvienence and I'm sure these graphics cards can't take repeated in and out of their sockets.

Some BIOSES use a long beep and two short beeps as a video problem. That is all the help I think I can give :/

Edit: Do you know the bios manufacturer, Award, Phoenix ?

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

Some BIOSES use a long beep and two short beeps as a video problem. That is all the help I think I can give :/

Edit: Do you know the bios manufacturer, Award, Phoenix ?

No, how would I go about finding this out? I have the MSI ClickBios II stuff installed

And I don't understand how it could be a video problem if my video card is working fine once I boot into the OS. This is more confusing than anything!

No, how would I go about finding this out? I have the MSI ClickBios II stuff installed

And I don't understand how it could be a video problem if my video card is working fine once I boot into the OS. This is more confusing than anything!

That's A pretty random sounding problem. But since you have a discrete video card, what happens if you try with the integrated graphics ?

That's A pretty random sounding problem. But since you have a discrete video card, what happens if you try with the integrated graphics ?

I have Dual Graphics enabled (APU+GPU) but it didn't do that when I first enabled it. Only after the unplug. But I'm going to try just using the APU and seeing what happens.

I also disabled the MSI Windows 8 fastboot stuff

Also, could you happen to explain why in DxTory it benchmarks at 50 mb/sec for hard drive when I have a 7200 RPM and my MB supports SATA III. Using the cables that came with the MB for my hard drive which should be SATA III. I wonder if there are specific ports I gotta plug it into.

I have Dual Graphics enabled (APU+GPU) but it didn't do that when I first enabled it. Only after the unplug. But I'm going to try just using the APU and seeing what happens.

I also disabled the MSI Windows 8 fastboot stuff

Also, could you happen to explain why in DxTory it benchmarks at 50 mb/sec for hard drive when I have a 7200 RPM and my MB supports SATA III. Using the cables that came with the MB for my hard drive which should be SATA III. I wonder if there are specific ports I gotta plug it into.

Probably because the hardrives just are that slow. I have been moving my games to another harddrive and the transfer speed is generally 44 mb/s. Even SSDs aren't capable of fully saturating the sata 6gb

Probably because the hardrives just are that slow. I have been moving my games to another harddrive and the transfer speed is generally 44 mb/s. Even SSDs aren't capable of fully saturating the sata 6gb

Oh my....well i do game capture and I was looking to try out DxTory. I only do 720p anyways though so I should be fine

Also I figured out what it was: fastboot! Disabled the useless piece of crap and I'm fine no beeping anymore! Thank you so much!

However, I lost my dual graphics config xD 

Oh my....well i do game capture and I was looking to try out DxTory. I only do 720p anyways though so I should be fine

Also I figured out what it was: fastboot! Disabled the useless piece of crap and I'm fine no beeping anymore! Thank you so much!

However, I lost my dual graphics config xD

No problems, glad I was of help and that You Got it solved because I'm Going to bed now :P And 720p should be no problem for the harddrive

No problems, glad I was of help and that You Got it solved because I'm Going to bed now :P And 720p should be no problem for the harddrive

Lol have a good night man :P