The all new Sony Xperia Z1

Pormcorn

It's been announced here in Europe and I am REALLY excited about this smartphone.

First off, a little intro;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPkQFjaEUKk

Sony comes with 2 new top models this year, just like in 2012 with the Xperia S and the Xperia T. In the beginning of this year Sony has brought out their new Xperia Z smartphone, which would be the first one of the new 5" generation smartphones that has a FullHD display.

This new phone could be called the Xperia Z refresh, since it is basically the same as their Xperia Z, with just little tweaks and adjustments based on customers critics.

- The smartphone comes with a stunning 20,7MP camera on the rear and 2MP on front. Sony has put back their physical camera button, this will allow u to take pictures under water without any problem.

- The all new Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 quad core, which runs at a stunning 2,2Ghz.

- 2GB of RAM

- 16GB of storage capacity

- external MicroSD slot

- Android Jelly Bean 4.2

- A new way of charging your phone using magnets (This prevents u from constantly opening and closing the watertight covers)

The phone comes to the market at around €700,- (Euro's)

(Which is quite a pain in the ass)

I wonder if that type of charging will be the future, it might change things.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Well to be honest I think Sony makes the best looking products by far. Nice sharp edges very sharp corners look great. Apple has no chance against Sony in terms of sheer looks. But thats my opinion. Actually I might end up buying my first smartphone from Sony.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

No it doesn't, this post has the specs list also a video "it's a whole new topic" think before posting

Ps. the prior post is a piece of garbage the does not deserve beeing on this forum

Looks pretty nice imo. But don't see why many phone manufacturers are using quad core processors. The good thing is that it makes the device run very smooth and fast. But they get pretty hot when you are playing a game/ using an application because they utilize all the cores. Hope that this phone would be able to manage their cores well and to be able to keep this phone cool.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

No it doesn't, this post has the specs list also a video "it's a whole new topic" think before posting

Ps. the prior post is a piece of garbage the does not deserve beeing on this forum

beeing on this forum what?!? and it was sort of already posted dude be respectful...

Well to be honest I think Sony makes the best looking products by far. Nice sharp edges very sharp corners look great. Apple has no chance against Sony in terms of sheer looks. But thats my opinion. Actually I might end up buying my first smartphone from Sony.

I agreed. Sony has some vey good designs.