When will NVIDIA talk about the new line of GPU's?

Roqua

I'm looking to upgrade my GTX 670 and I'm wondering if I should do so soon, or will the new line of GPU's be coming soon and lower prices?

Give Jen-hsun Huang a call and ask him.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

Looking like Q2 2016, maybe Q3 for release anyway, Expect news in Q2/1

Check me out on World of Tanks: Sargent_Horse

Rainbow Six Siege: Sargent Horse

You shoukd expect to see "leaks" of info around may as the new line will come around june i think

Interestingly,

Model                           Launch

GeForce GTX 980 Sep 18, 2014

GeForce GTX 980 Ti June 2, 2015

GeForce GTX Titan X Mar 17, 2015

This only tells us that we don't know for sure. sadly.

I hope soon though

Ill be sitting on $1500 so that i can build a next gen sli setup

Here is where I would keep my frolics if I had any.

Interestingly,

Model                           Launch

GeForce GTX 980 Sep 18, 2014

GeForce GTX 980 Ti June 2, 2015

GeForce GTX Titan X Mar 17, 2015

This only tells us that we don't know for sure. sadly.

I hope soon though

Ill be sitting on $1500 so that i can build a next gen sli setup

yea im SLOWLY getting parts ready for a powerful itx build with a "1080ti" assuming thats the new line. And with a 34" ultrawide 3440x1440

yea im SLOWLY getting parts ready for a powerful itx build with a "1080ti" assuming thats the new line. And with a 34" ultrawide 3440x1440

I doubt they will use the prefix of a "10" hell they skipped the 8 series. i expect that with HBM being new Nvidia will have a different naming or numbering scheme. I personally am just referring  to cards of the same top tier as X80 ti because I suspect a new identifier.

I built a powerful ITX build (look at my main PC). I would recommend matx because it would allow for future expandability. but if you feel that an ITX is all you need, go for it. personally I need more HDD space.

Here is where I would keep my frolics if I had any.

I doubt they will use the prefix of a "10" hell they skipped the 8 series. i expect that with HBM being new Nvidia will have a different naming or numbering scheme. I personally am just referring  to cards of the same top tier as X80 ti because I suspect a new identifier.

I built a powerful ITX build (look at my main PC). I would recommend matx because it would allow for future expandability. but if you feel that an ITX is all you need, go for it. personally I need more HDD space.

thats what they should name it...."X".... x50, x60, x70, x80, x80ti and titan XX if its a dual gpu titan

They didn't skip the '8' series, it was mobile only - http://www.notebookcheck.net/NVIDIA-GeForce-GTX-870M.107792.0.html