cant connect to steam?

masked106

hi guys.

just downloaded JC3 1.1GB patch. now for some reason i cant connect to steam servers?? it says the connection failed. this has only happened after the JC3 patch. other than that, nothing else has changed. any ideas??

P.S I can only play my games in offline mode. and sadly, JC3 can only be played in online mode :(

I'm not a wizard...

How about re-installing it?

How about making sure it can access the damn internet

steam is down right now just wait a bit

Use this in the future :)

https://www.issteamdown.com/

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

I'm not a wizard...

How about re-installing it?

How about making sure it can access the damn internet

steam is down everyone chill

Spoiler

CPU: i7-6700K 4.7GHz GPU: GTX 980 STRIX 1337MHz CPU Cooler: H110i GTX AIO |

Motherboard: Asus Z170-AR | Case: NZXT H440 White PSU: CS750W |

PCPartPicker Link: http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/43BkVn 

Steam often goes down for short periods of time(Like right now). Some things to do when you have no connection are.(for ref)

1. Restart the program

2. Make sure you are connected to the internet

Main PC : CPU: I7 6700k @ 4.7GHz MOBO: Asus Maximus Hero VII RAM: 32GB Crucial 2133MHz GPU: GTX 980ti 2-Way SLI Drives: 2 850 Evo 250GB, 1 TB WD Blue CASE: 750D PSU: RM1000W

thanks guys for your help!! I can go on interent but I never new Steam was down. thanks for the help!

thanks guys for your help!! I can go on interent but I never new Steam was down. thanks for the help!

yeah you'd never know they're the massive modern tech company that they are the way they go down more than literally everything else I use combined

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.