Wireless MMO Mouse

Ekko

Anyone knows if there is a wireless MMO Mouse? By MMO Mouse I mean the ones like the corsair scimitar (those many buttons). The wireless mouse with the most buttons that I'm aware of is the G602.

There is the razer naga wireless

Spoiler

Main PC: CPU Xeon E3-1231 V3 - MB Asrock B85M Pro3 - RAM 16GB Kingston - GPU GTX 1070 Gainward Phoenix - PSU Corsair AX760i - Monitor  LG 22EA63 - Keyboard Corsair Strafe - Mouse Logitech G402 - Storage 2x3TB WD Green - 240GB OCZ SSD

There is the razer naga wireless

Oh I forgot to mention, anything but Razer. But still, thanks.

SteelSeries has a wireless MMO mouse, but to my knowledge, it only comes in a World of Warcraft edition with the associated branding. 

Mad Catz might have one, but I'm not sure. So that probably leaves you with the Logitech G602 or Razer Naga Epic. I own both mice and they're both pretty good. Logitech G602 side buttons are a little hard to hit, so I don't use it for gaming, though.

Can I ask why the mouse needs to be wireless? Typically wireless mice can experience delays although now that is mostly irrelevant with all the wireless advances but interference can and does happen. Also you need to watch your charge at all times and it is just a pain.

The *only* reason I can think of to want wireless is if you are experiencing wire drag and there are ways to deal with that like a mouse bungee

So you can use your scimitar worry free using a mere $10 part.

SteelSeries has a wireless MMO mouse, but to my knowledge, it only comes in a World of Warcraft edition with the associated branding. 

Mad Catz might have one, but I'm not sure. So that probably leaves you with the Logitech G602 or Razer Naga Epic. I own both mice and they're both pretty good. Logitech G602 side buttons are a little hard to hit, so I don't use it for gaming, though.

Unfortunately the steelseries one doesn't have that many buttons and the Mad Catz doesn't have a wireless mmo mouse. I guess I'll buy a scimitar and wait for someone to create an mmo wireless mouse that isn't razer. Thank You.

Can I ask why the mouse needs to be wireless? Typically wireless mice can experience delays although now that is mostly irrelevant with all the wireless advances but interference can and does happen. Also you need to watch your charge at all times and it is just a pain.

The *only* reason I can think of to want wireless is if you are experiencing wire drag and there are ways to deal with that like a mouse bungee

So you can use your scimitar worry free using a mere $10 part.

I'm gonna use it for Maya. I need absolute precision and a wire would sometimes offset my mouse when I let go of it and it's sometimes harder to turn if the wire is facing in the opposite direction to where I'm turning it.

Hmm I've never heard of a mouse bungee but it looks like it could help with my wiring issues although I might have troubles finding that product in my country.

Thank You.

G602 is as close as it gets.

Sorry to burst your bubble but the Naga is still the best mmo mouse on the market.

Perhaps amusingly mainly because synapse is far superior to every other software suite for mouse programming.

Anyways other than the sensor issue, which I get can be a no go for many people.

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

Oh I forgot to mention, anything but Razer. But still, thanks.

R.A.T 9

one of the best mouses ive used thats wireless. It is expensive, but it is really good.

all aluminium chassis, fully programmable (every singly button except the DPI and "mode" button)

Hmm I've never heard of a mouse bungee but it looks like it could help with my wiring issues although I might have troubles finding that product in my country.

Thank You.

I'm willing to bet an internal organ that amazon ships to your country. Also ebay.

G602 is as close as it gets.

Sorry to burst your bubble but the Naga is still the best mmo mouse on the market.

Perhaps amusingly mainly because synapse is far superior to every other software suite for mouse programming.

Anyways other than the sensor issue, which I get can be a no go for many people.

I guess I won't be using a wireless mmo for a while if razer is the only option.

R.A.T 9

one of the best mouses ive used thats wireless. It is expensive, but it is really good.

all aluminium chassis, fully programmable (every singly button except the DPI and "mode" button)

Looks good but unfortunately it only has 6 programmable buttons. I would buy it in a heartbeat even if it's $200 if it has enough buttons. My k95's 18 keys aren't even enough for modeling tools alone.

I'm willing to bet an internal organ that amazon ships to your country. Also ebay.

Shipping's fees would probably be $50+ and free shipping only applies to $150+ worth of purchases. 

I guess I won't be using a wireless mmo for a while if razer is the only option.

Looks good but unfortunately it only has 6 programmable buttons. I would buy it in a heartbeat even if it's $200 if it has enough buttons. My k95's 18 keys aren't even enough for modeling tools alone.

Shipping's fees would probably be $50+ and free shipping only applies to $150+ worth of purchases.

honestly though, how many mouse functions do you need, contra how many functions can you keybind on the keyboard???

honestly though, how many mouse functions do you need, contra how many functions can you keybind on the keyboard???

Around 34 but if I really have to squeeze it, I think I can do with 25+.

Around 34 but if I really have to squeeze it, I think I can do with 25+.

RAT 7 MMO

http://www.cyborggaming.com/video/mm07video/MMO7_wow_addon_final_v1.html

in short. not counting left and right mouse button you got

13 programmable buttons (the sniper AIM button is actually a joystick with U,D,L,R + center push)..

multiply that with 6 separate modes you can switch between with the mode/mode+modeshift button(s) and you have about 78 combinations on hand....

BUT. its not wireless

RAT 7 MMO

http://www.cyborggaming.com/video/mm07video/MMO7_wow_addon_final_v1.html

in short. not counting left and right mouse button you got

13 programmable buttons (the sniper AIM button is actually a joystick with U,D,L,R + center push)..

multiply that with 6 separate modes you can switch between with the mode/mode+modeshift button(s) and you have about 78 combinations on hand....

BUT. its not wireless

Oh noes, I really need a wireless one. I hope there's a wireless mmo mouse on 2016. I guess I'll have to go with G602 for now and just put the tools on my shelf even though I'm strongly against it since not only is it slower but it takes up a pretty big space on my screen. Thank You though.