Where can I buy NZXT Hue+?

The damn thing is sold out on Newegg, NCIX, Amazon. The hype is real. So can anyone point me to any other online retail store that carries them? Or any local shops in the Northern California Bay Area that may carry the damn thing? Tried looking at Frys' online website, they only carry the old Hue (and why did the Microcenter in Santa Clara have to close *sad face*).

Any help would be much appreciated. Cheers!

I think my grandmother had to order it directly from NZXT.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Here ya go, big ass list, better start clicking

https://www.nzxt.com/retailers

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

If nzxt was smart they would double the price and make alot more money cause the demand is SO incredibly high

If nzxt was smart they would double the price and make alot more money cause the demand is SO incredibly high

I think if the price were higher, it would sell too well. I think it's one of the reasons why they're selling extremely well because they're well worth the price tag. (Even though their worth one entry level case)

THEY'RE ALL SOLD OUT. WHAT IS THIS.

I dunno... Just to be a jerk through, they are pretty dope.

xl4u3YO.jpg

System Specs

Well, they are definitely something to show off. Those look super clean. Also, I hate you. 

Well they are definitely something to show off. Also, I hate you.

ive actually noticed a buzzing noise since installing it...I dunno if its the strips (just using magnets) the hue unit or what ubut I will have to figure it out when I swap into my black h440

System Specs

The damn thing is sold out on Newegg, NCIX, Amazon. The hype is real. So can anyone point me to any other online retail store that carries them? Or any local shops in the Northern California Bay Area that may carry the damn thing? Tried looking at Frys' online website, they only carry the old Hue (and why did the Microcenter in Santa Clara have to close *sad face*).

why does everybody want it? it`s just a pack off LED and it`s RGB controlled, whilst being very expensive 

dont get the hype about it

to game or not to game, that`s the question

I order it with newegg the other day and the stock only lasted ONE DAY. The NZXT Hue+ is amazing but the stock goes fast.

| NZXT H440 | AOC e2450Swd, AOC 2436V, RCA 42" LED TV | AMD 8320E | ASUS M5A97 R2.0 |MSI GeForce GTX 960 Titanium OC 4GB | Corsair CX 750 | 3 TB WD Green and PNY XLR8 240GB SSD | Windows 10 Pro | Ramaxel RMR5030ME68F9F1600 - 4GBx2 |Logitech G710+|Logitech G502 | Astro A40 | Blue Snowball Ice |

I some how managed to get my hands on it in spite being in India. Searched alot , finally found one retailer [primeabgb.com] that had the last peice. Lucky i guess. Its very awesome.

See if they'll ship from the UK?

http://www.scan.co.uk/products/nzxt-hueplus-advanced-pc-illumination-rgb-led-controller-in-matte-black-525-bay-1x-sata-power-with-n

I order it with newegg the other day and the stock only lasted ONE DAY. The NZXT Hue+ is amazing but the stock goes fast.

I some how managed to get my hands on it in spite being in India. Searched alot , finally found one retailer [primeabgb.com] that had the last peice. Lucky i guess. Its very awesome.

Luck was on your side, boys! 

why does everybody want it? it`s just a pack off LED and it`s RGB controlled, whilst being very expensive 

dont get the hype about it

They're a lot better than generic RGB with their more modes than just changing color, breathing, pulse. You should check out the reviews on YouTube might convince you to grab one (maybe not)

I wish there was a lighting solution that offered the continuous line of lighting like you see with the tubes and the ease of installation like you see with the LED strips. I just hate being able to see the individual points of light with LED strips, which you do see with the HUE+ from the reviews I have seen of it.

They're a lot better than generic RGB with their more modes than just changing color, breathing, pulse. You should check out the reviews on YouTube might convince you to grab one (maybe not)

yeah I`ve seen some reviews of it, but I still don`t really get it though, I feel like it`s a pretty hefty price for something like that

to game or not to game, that`s the question

I ordered mine from NZXT directly. Wasn't in stock but I used the email me when available option. I got the email from them as soon as they were in stock and was able to pull the trigger and get one without any hassle. It's looking like the elite class of clean install and software controlled LED lighting at this point. If you really want one you can keep hunting but I would recommend that you ask for the email as well to get in on the next batch that is ready for shipment.  

浪速の建てるは静か用に建てました!- Build Log Coming Soon!