Any good high static RGB fans out there?

SinisterHumanoid

Any out there? I'd also accept Purple LED High Static Pressure fans, but RGB fans seem a lot more common than purple sadly, and I don't feel like modding the fans..

Any out there? I'd also accept Purple LED High Static Pressure fans, but RGB fans seem a lot more common than purple sadly, and I don't feel like modding the fans..

Get some good SP fans and some RGB strips in your case? I don't know of any above average RGB fans 

there are 120mm & 140mm versions of these as well... i think...

i couldnt find any BitFenix Purple LED fans... but they do have a few other colors (like white... which may or may not work for you...)

Case Fan: Corsair Air Series AF120 Purple 52.2 CFM 120mm  Fan  ($12.59 @ OutletPC) 

Case Fan: Corsair SP120 57.2 CFM 120mm  Fans  ($20.99 @ Amazon) 

Case Fan: Corsair SP120 57.2 CFM 120mm  Fan  ($12.99 @ Amazon) 

Case Fan: Thermaltake CL-F042-PL12SW-A 40.6 CFM 120mm  Fan  ($23.99 @ SuperBiiz) 

Case Fan: Thermaltake CL-F042-PL12SW-B 40.6 CFM 120mm  Fan  ($53.99 @ SuperBiiz) 

Total: $145.42

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-01-19 19:31 EST-0500

No Excuses, Play Like A Champion!!!  

Corsair SP & BitFenix has purple LED and Thermaltake Riing 12 has RGB

Ill take a look. I forgot to check BitFenix

the Thermaltake fan controller is crappy as reviews state, and is only solid prime and off prime colors, aswell as only having a color rotate option

Get some good SP fans and some RGB strips in your case? I don't know of any above average RGB fans 

Yeah. But on the front and top of the case I'd like be able to see the colors without cramming led strips into the sides

those Thermaltake Riing 12 do go on sale from time to time... i bought 3 single packs for $15 each

Ill take a look. I forgot to check BitFenix

the Thermaltake fan controller is crappy as reviews state, and is only solid prime and off prime colors, aswell as only having a color rotate option

eh... the fan controller works... and the fans themselves are actually pretty good...

thernaltake has RGB fans that are nice and silent - Riing 12/14 RGB

eh... the fan controller works... and the fans themselves are actually pretty good...

people always complain about how RGB is advertised with 16.5 or what ever different color options... but only a few different actually colors that are usable... but honestly red, blue, green, purple... a couple others... are really the only colors 99% of people will use anyways...

I dunno. too many bad reviews for me to comfortablly get them

I dunno. too many bad reviews for me to comfortablly get them

well those are the only RGB fans out there that i know of... so if you don't want them those Corsair SP purple LEDs i think would be your next best option...

well those are the only RGB fans out there that i know of... so if you don't want them those Corsair SP purple LEDs i think would be your next best option...

Yup, Purple and white is the theme so that'd be better, was just looking for RGB incase I feld the desire to swap out the water color and go with a different pair to white

Yup, Purple and white is the theme so that'd be better, was just looking for RGB incase I feld the desire to swap out the water color and go with a different pair to white

yeah thats way i like RGB aswell... my build started red... and now its blue... and my next build will probably be black & orange.... and since most my shit is RGB i wont have to buy all new shit to match the rest of my system or be stuck with mismatching colors... 

yeah thats way i like RGB aswell... my build started red... and now its blue... and my next build will probably be black & orange.... and since most my shit is RGB i wont have to buy all new shit to match the rest of my system or be stuck with mismatching colors... 

Agreed. I think I'll throw the LED fans to the wind honestly. Get the NZXT Hue+ and get the all white Vardar fans. Maybe slap a few smaller dense led strips on the front near the fans for lighting there.