Bequiet pure rock with a 8350 OC

Hey, I currently have a Be quiet pure rock and was wonder what kind of overclock i would be able to get with my 8350. I have two case fans, 1 exhaust and 1 intake which is pointed straight at the GPU and HDD cover.

I have ran AIDA 64 stress test with it testing everything. 

CPU voltage was at 4.1 and 4.5ghz

Package temp was 63 degrees

Core temp was 70 degrees

This was after 13 minutes.

Anyways, with more fans and better placement would i be able to keep a stable clock at 4.4Ghz?

Hey, I currently have a bequiet pure rock and was wonder what kind of overclock i would be able to get with my 8350. I have two case fans, 1 exhaust and 1 intake which is point straight at the gpu and hdd cover.

I have ran AIDA 64 stress test with it testing everything. 

cpu voltage was at 4.1 and 4.5ghz

Package temp was 63 degrees

Core temp was 70 degrees

This was after 13 minuites.

Anyways, with more fans and better placement would i be able to keep a stable clock at 4.4Ghz?

CPU voltage was NOT 4.1. CPU Clockspeed maybe, but voltage? No.

Main Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

Core i7-4770, Cryorig M9i Cooler, ASUS B85M GAMER, 8GB HyperX Fury Red 2x4GB 1866MHz, KFA2 GTX 970 Infin8 Black Edition "4GB", 1TB Seagate SSHD, 256GB Crucial m4 SSD, 60GB Corsair SSD for Kerbal and game servers, Thermaltake Core V21 Case, EVGA SuperNOVA 650W G2.

Secondary PC:

Spoiler

i5-2500k OCed, Raijintek Themis, Intel Z77GA-70K, 8GB HyperX Genesis in grey, GTX 750 Ti, Gamemax Falcon case.

Possibly, performance benefit would be minimal though.

I3-4150 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | 8GB KINGSTON FURY RAM | MSI Z97-G43 | HYPERX FURY 120GB SSD SAPPHIRE HD7950 VAPOR-X | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | EVGA 500W | Corsair SP120's w/ NZXT Fan Hub

Plans: I5-4690K || EVGA GS 650W | KINGSTON FURY 8GB RAM  PCPARTPICKER: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/

CPU voltage was at 4.1 and 4.5ghz

That would mean your CPU is now also a pure rock.

Those temperatures are fine and you should be able to get the 8350 to 4.4GHz no problem as is.