windows 10 issue

docterkiwi

So i'm running a Lenovo Y50, 960m, i7, 8gb ram, and Win 10

After a recent windows update my computer has been rather laggy and now my start menu bar's Search function isnt working at all.

any suggestions to fix this?

Steam:Drift and Drift_2 <p>(name is hunter) Lets play:)

Many laptops have had major issues once upgraded (especially older ones not yours) as suggested above revert is your best option.

You could try reverting to prior to the update and then just block the update with an external tool or with you router firewall 

Edited by AresKrieger

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

Many laptops have had major issues once upgraded (especially older ones) as suggested above revert is your best option.

this is a new laptop, can I rollback even if win 10 was installed on here not upgraded?

Steam:Drift and Drift_2 <p>(name is hunter) Lets play:)

this is a new laptop, can I rollback even if win 10 was installed on here not upgraded?

Umm oh this is from a windows 10 update (misunderstood), in that case you'll either have to wait for a fix or delete the update if you can and block updates with external tools, though I haven't messed with windows 10 enough to give more info than that.

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful