FT03 Mini Logo Question?

garyjpaterson

Never done any case modding, but this summer im hopefully doing a FT03 Mini Haswell build, and i love everything about the case except the logo on the front. Not a huge problem, but i was wondering if it could be removed without leaving any marks on the aluminium.

*Edit*

Ok managed to find some better pictures, i think the logo is slightly sunken or embossed into the aluminium, which means even if the logo came off it would leave an ugly hexagon. Oh well, il probably still get it!

3770K | GTX970 | 16GB DDR3 | Corsair RM750

If you intend on painting the case front the you could fill it with spot glazing putty, sand it then paint it.

Easier to live with it if you don't fancy doing it or like the current finish. Personally, I'd maybe go with rplacing the badge with something nicer.

Stuff I try to use;

AMD FX 8350 4.3Ghz, Asus Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 Motherboard, 2x Asus HD6850, 8BG Kingston Hyper X RAM, Hyper X 120Gb SSD, Corsair GS800 PSU, Cooler Master HAF922 Case and my branes.

Dunno friend. It wouldn't really be an issue if you were going to paint it, just slap some Bondo in the recess and paint over it. Otherwise I'd just leave it and live with it.

Anything built with screws is meant to be disassembled.

Yeah im not too worried! Wont be getting it for months yet anyway!

3770K | GTX970 | 16GB DDR3 | Corsair RM750

Dunno friend. It wouldn't really be an issue if you were going to paint it' date=' just slap some Bondo in the recess and paint over it. Otherwise I'd just leave it and live with it.[/quote']

I agree. Just bondo it! :D