Cant get graphics card to give a graphical out put

Desert_Storm_
Go to solution Solved by Razarza,

Maybe the PCIe slot is faulty on the motherboard, do you have any other computers that you could test your 380X in to make sure it works? You might be able to ask a friend to borrow their graphics card just to test with your motherboard. You need to be able to figure out which component is causing the problem by testing them with other computers.

Maybe the PCIe slot is faulty on the motherboard, do you have any other computers that you could test your 380X in to make sure it works? You might be able to ask a friend to borrow their graphics card just to test with your motherboard. You need to be able to figure out which component is causing the problem by testing them with other computers.

ok i have a friend who has an old 700 series invidia gpu i may be able to borrow his thanks for the advice

ok i have a friend who has an old 700 series invidia gpu i may be able to borrow his thanks for the advice

Good luck.

Spoiler

4790k @ 4.5Ghz 1.180v NZXT Kraken X31 | MSI Z97 Krait | Kingston Hyper X Fury 32GB 1866Mhz, 2 DIMMs white and 2 black | GTX 980 Ti - G1 Gaming | GTX 680 - Reference | SilverStone ST75F-P | Phanteks Enthoo Pro

after the tests i found out that the graphics card was doa thanks for everone who helped out here