Jayztwocent's channel "hacked"

Nacho Marco Segui

Hopefully he gets it back soon he could have some very damaging twitter dms & youtube messages leaked. 

CPU: i7 5820k @4.4GHz | MoboMSI MPower X99A | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Quad Channel Corsair LP | GPU: EVGA 1080 FTW Case: Define R5 Black Window | OS: Win 10 Pro

Storage: SanDisk Ultra II 960GB 2x WD Red 4TB | PSU: EVGA 750W G2 | Display:Acer XF270HU + Dell U2515H | Cooling: Phanteks PH-TC14PE

Keyboard: Ducky One  TKL Browns | Mouse: Steel Series Rival 300 | Sound: DT990s

you think you can't trace a VPN?

if he was smart he would use multiple vpns and tor, which would be difficult to trace

Expert procrastinator.

8000$ + per month, that's like 100k per year. pretty freaking good salary.

Once you figure in expenses, it doesn't really sound like that much to be honest. I mean, I assume he can make a living off of it or else he wouldn't be doing it, but it doesn't look like he's getting rich. My dad is self-employed and I did his books for a while, expenses are far more brutal than people often think. And not just the regular stuff, sometimes shit happens and you need to drop a lot of money at once which you hadn't planned to spend, so you not only need to cover ongoing expenses, but also have something on the side for those situations or else you might be out of business (example: my dad needs his car for work, so if that breaks down permanently, he needs to be able to purchase a new one, and quickly).

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

I'm still wondering: Why Jay?

Jayz not exactly out there antagonizing script kiddies or anything, i mean who doesn't love Jay?

Could be something to do with mayhem's like @ninnion thought of. 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

The video seems to be down. Hopefully Jay has got the account back!

Spoiler

System:

i5 3570k @ 4.4 GHz, MSI Z77A-G43, Dominator Platinum 1600MHz 16GB (2x8GB), EVGA GTX 980ti 6GB, CM HAF XM, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB + Some WD Red HDD, Corsair RM850 80+ Gold, Asus Xonar Essence STX, Windows 10 Pro 64bit

PCPP:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/znZqcf

if he was smart he would use multiple vpns and tor, which would be difficult to trace

Yeah, well the government still does these things on a day to day basis 

thats also an IF

Its trail, just keep following it, you'll get to the end eventually.

Odds are he uses Tor are also slim because the website access you get is slim, and you can tell he's most likely not because of the JayZ earnings screenshot, Everythings in english, as well as all his other screenshots

He's a pissed off little script kiddie. He couldn't get into IHasCupQuake or MiniLad's accounts.

All their accounts have been breached from well known attacks, on XSplit and Adobe.

they simply just retrieved the information that was already out there

The video seems to be down. Hopefully Jay has got the account back!

The 'hacker' hasn't said anything about the video being gone... Yet.

`

The 'hacker' hasn't said anything about the video being gone... Yet.

But it's not in his list of videos anymore. Some guy in the comments was talking about getting the password to Jay's account and taking down the hacker. (I think I phrased that a little wrong)

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

Mayhems may of had something to do with this...

Lets not. even as a joke...

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Graphic Design Student & Overall Nerd

STOP SAYING HACKED!!! Guessing a password is not hacking. If he brute forced it which with google is hard but possible then I would consider that hacking but just guessing or calling a service person is not hacking

The definition of a hack (according to Wiktionary):

Unauthorized attempts to bypass the security mechanisms of an information system or network. See also cracker.

By definition, this is a hack. Jay did not authorize him to hack into the account.

The way the now sacked PR guy was talking about him on Facebook was particularly hateful, although it is very unlikely.

There was no sacked PR guy from what i heard. The PR guy has been the owner this whole time.

"If you ain't first, you're last"

The way the now sacked PR guy was talking about him on Facebook was particularly hateful, although it is very unlikely.

If you're talking about Mick, he's one of the owners, not the PR guy.

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

He was the head of the company, as well as the one responsible for promoting the company on social media. 

Yep, and he is also a nice guy, I've had plenty personal conversations with him.

Spoiler

Chernobyl

Spoiler

Kraken

8000$ + per month, that's like 100k per year. pretty freaking good salary.

I don't think there's much threat here, just a random goofy video and some guy having ego trip.

it's not $8000 a month, december is when the advertisement money is at its peak. in january is at it's lowest, according to TB it's down 75% this year, meaning for the same views he'd get $2k instead of $8k. judging by last year's example youtubers are making half as much money per month from january to about june-ish. it would be closer to $65-70k a year, and that's not even salary, but small business earning, different tax rates apply to that, I don't know if in the us it's more or less than personal earning tax so can't estimate on that

His posts on twitter and Facebook say otherwise, he was being told to "learn how to water cool before posting comments" as well as saying that "JayzNoSense is a laughing stock in the water cooling world" they then got a new PR guy on twitter, where the previous guy turned to Facebook saying that barnacules and jayz are "kids with no real skills or no real jobs" In this conversation:

attachicon.gifsf.png

Mick always had their logo as his display, that isn't Mick... Stop taking everything at face value unless you yourself saw it directly. Both Jay and Mick acted like complete idiots and Mick admitted fault where as jay has just played it down even controdicting himself in his own video

"I never said don't buy their coolant" Shows screenshot of him saying not to in his own video. Typical yank...

Spoiler

Chernobyl

Spoiler

Kraken

STOP SAYING HACKED!!! Guessing a password is not hacking. If he brute forced it which with google is hard but possible then I would consider that hacking but just guessing or calling a service person is not hacking

Technically a hacker is someone who gains access to a service or product that they normally wouldn't have access to using illicit means.

It doesn't matter how he got access, the fact is he did which means he hacked the account and ergo is a hacker, or would you tell someone who got phished on Steam that their account wasn't "hacked"?

Mick always had their logo as his display, that isn't Mick... Stop taking everything at face value unless you yourself saw it directly. Both Jay and Mick acted like complete idiots and Mick admitted fault where as jay has just played it down even controdicting himself in his own video

"I never said don't buy their coolant" Shows screenshot of him saying not to in his own video. Typical yank...

Saying "I'm done with Mayhem's and won't be buying it again" is not the same thing as saying "Don't go out and buy Mayhem's fluid".

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Technically a hacker is someone who gains access to a service or product that they normally wouldn't have access to using illicit means.

It doesn't matter how he got access, the fact is he did which means he hacked the account and ergo is a hacker, or would you tell someone who got phished on Steam that their account wasn't "hacked"?

Saying "I'm done with Mayhem's and won't be buying it again" is not the same thing as saying "Don't go out and buy Mayhem's fluid".

Actually in the rant video he showed a screenshot of him saying not to buy their products thus contradicting himself in the same sentence. Me and my gf both looked at each other and literally laughed at the sheer stupidity of it.

Spoiler

Chernobyl

Spoiler

Kraken

Was just posting for info. I do think they were both in the wrong, and he did contradict himself. I also think that it was stupid for him to say to not buy their fluids because of one guy being a dick, I know I wouldn't let one issue stop me from buying from a company, even if performance and looks are better, that is just plain stupid...

It was christmas and Mick had probably been drinking. I'll still buy mayhems gear and support a British company, I don't agree with both parties and thoroughly disappointed in how they both handled the entire thing, if Jay was having issues he should of contacted Mick directly instead of fucking around with P-PCs etc.

Spoiler

Chernobyl

Spoiler

Kraken

All the twitter links are broken for me... It says the page doesn't exist.

I'm not SAV1OUR. I promise. | Number of successfully bricked phones: 1 Samsung Galaxy S5 | 01001001 01110100 00100000 01110111 01100001 01110011 00100000 01100001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100001 01101110 00100000 01100101 01101100 01100001 01100010 01101111 01110010 01100001 01110100 01100101 00100000 01110010 01110101 01110011 01100101 00101110

All the twitter links are broken for me... It says the page doesn't exist.

That is odd, they work for me

Well, sounds like somebody didn't have 2 factor auth enabled, and likely reused a password, or a word based password.

If someone managed to compromise any one of my accounts, I would be extremely impressed. All of them are stored via LastPass, with a randomly generated password. 

But, this also makes me want to update my LastPass password. Luckily, 2 factor auth is enabled for that as well. 

Well, sounds like somebody didn't have 2 factor auth enabled, and likely reused a password, or a word based password.

If someone managed to compromise any one of my accounts, I would be extremely impressed. All of them are stored via LastPass, with a randomly generated password. 

But, this also makes me want to update my LastPass password. Luckily, 2 factor auth is enabled for that as well. 

I enabled two-factor on all my acounts when google suggested I should (the free 20gb of storage for doing so was a plus). Not even a month later someone in russia tried to log in but was blocked my the two-factor. Of course I still had to change my passwords, but hey.

Lord of Helium.

Actually in the rant video he showed a screenshot of him saying not to buy their products thus contradicting himself in the same sentence. Me and my gf both looked at each other and literally laughed at the sheer stupidity of it.

what rant video? i stopped subbing jay and barn about a month back, was it to do with skunk works and the pastel fluid he was using.

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

what rant video? i stopped subbing jay and barn about a month back, was it to do with skunk works and the pastel fluid he was using.