Monitor toss up which one is better

Psikotik247

Or maybe it just isn't to your taste.

Personally I'd go samsung.

You can see spaces between the pixels

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

What is your GPU?  If it can handle 1440p, I would get a Korean 1440p monitor.  I got a couple of 27" Yamakazi Catleap 1440p monitors for $250 a piece and I love them.

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

maybe if it's low quality or if you're right next to it, but I use a 28" 1080p and sit about a yard away and it looks wonderful to me

maybe if it's low quality or if you're right next to it, but I use a 28" 1080p and sit about a yard away and it looks wonderful to me

Have you compared it to a higher resolution monitor?

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Have you compared it to a higher resolution monitor?

on a budget so not yet, but while I realize something along the lines of 4k or 1440p would make a big difference, looking at a 1080p 28" is still really enjoyable.

on a budget so not yet, but while I realize something along the lines of 4k or 1440p would make a big difference, looking at a 1080p 28" is still really enjoyable.

Go with a smaller monitor then. Or go to a store to see for yourself.

Go with a smaller monitor then. Or go to a store to see for yourself.

I've seen smaller monitors at the same resolution, I much prefer this one. Actually I am thinking of getting 2 more when I get the funds.

My gpu is a gigabyte gtx 980 ti. What would be a good option for a Korean 2560x1440 that has a better rate for no dead pixels.

What is your GPU?  If it can handle 1440p, I would get a Korean 1440p monitor.  I got a couple of 27" Yamakazi Catleap 1440p monitors for $250 a piece and I love them.

My gpu is a gigabyte gtx 980 ti. What would be a good option for a Korean 2560x1440 that has a better rate for no dead pixels.

I got the Yamakazi 27", I was really scared it was gonna have dead pixels, but I bought it anyway.  It had no dead pixels or any noticeable backlight bleed, so I bought another one.  They both have worked great for over a year.  One thing to mention though, this monitor only comes with DVI, no HDMI, no displayport.  As for other Korean monitors, I can't really vouch for them as I don't have any.

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

Um.. you can, I can't. The quality on my 27" 1080p BenQ is just as good or better than my 22" 1080p Samsung. I'm assuming you're referring to pixel density which tends to be a personal preference. 

Um.. you can, I can't. The quality on my 27" 1080p BenQ is just as good or better than my 22" 1080p Samsung. I'm assuming you're referring to pixel density which tends to be a personal preference. 

Looking at my friends samsung panel I definitely saw a HUGE quality difference