Lian Li PC-V359

ninjabrad

Just joined the forums and been looking around the net, do many people actually use this case? I've done a search on here and google and can only see a few people that have used it for a build. There must be more out there. I've finished my build a couple months ago but making a couple changes but it would be good to see what others have done with this sweet looking case.

I love and hate Lian-Li. Brushed aluminum is a nice material and it's sweet that they stick with it in all cases. But it seems like they just can't make a case that doesn't require at least some modding. What are you doing to yours?

I'm not doing anything special to the case, keeping it stock at the moment. Tonight I'm swapping over an SSD, cable tidying,  swapping out some fans and general blowing out the dust!

I will admit that just doing maintenance work or small jobs inside this case means having to take most of the sides out which is a pain but still good fun!

I'll get some pictures up once I have finished.

Just joined the forums and been looking around the net, do many people actually use this case? I've done a search on here and google and can only see a few people that have used it for a build. There must be more out there. I've finished my build a couple months ago but making a couple changes but it would be good to see what others have done with this sweet looking case.

You'd be better off checking here. In the 'Search builds' type in your model number. Should pull some up for you.

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/builds/

I love and hate Lian-Li. Brushed aluminum is a nice material and it's sweet that they stick with it in all cases. But it seems like they just can't make a case that doesn't require at least some modding. What are you doing to yours?

Don't like how they don't use grommets but that's just me...love the tempered glass

You'd be better off checking here. In the 'Search builds' type in your model number. Should pull some up for you.

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/builds/

Thanks, had a look and there still isn't a lot of builds on there but I think its a good thing to have a rarer build!