Android volume levels

Camsung

Is there a way to fine tune volume levels in Android? It's either too loud or too soft for me and there's no slider like in iOS.

there is a slider to change the volume.... 

13-320-100.jpg

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

you can touch the volume sliders when you press the volume up/down.

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

Power Toggles may help to a certain degree.

Nope, the sliders only have 15 steps! I want completely fine tuned volume control like the slider integrated into iOS. Why is this so hard for Android???

Nope, the sliders only have 15 steps! I want completely fine tuned volume control like the slider integrated into iOS. Why is this so hard for Android???

Who knows. I have had a look for any apps to sort it out but there's nada :(

hello

This is a very basic feature. I have no idea why it's so hard to set the volume to a level you like...

This is a very basic feature. I have no idea why it's so hard to set the volume to a level you like...

I noticed that too with my Android devices. The volume adjustment isn't as fine as compared to iOS and especially bb10.

| Currently no gaming rig | Dell XPS 13 (9343) |

| Samsung Galaxy Note5 | Gear VR | Nvidia Shield Tab | Xbox One |