Question about the Razer Deathadder classic

SkixAces

So I want to buy this Razer Deathadder classic: http://www.razerzone.com/eu-en/store/razer-deathadder-classic

On the pictures it shows the mouse with a mousepad, but I am not sure if the mousepad is included as it's not listed anywhere on the page.

So the question is: Does anybody know if that mouse includes that mousepad, and if it does, which size is it?

And before you link me cheaper alternatives, I want to buy the mouse there tomorow, as there is a 50% discount on every product on the razer website tomorow. (which would be the mouse, and potentionally the mousepad, for only 40 euro's :))

System: CPU - I5-6500 Motherboard - Asus B150M-A RAM - Crucial ballistix sport 2x4GB DDR4 @2400MHz GPU - RX 480 PSU - Seasonic S12II 520W Case - Aerocool Aero-800 HDD - Seagate 1TB SSD - PNY CS1311 120GB Monitor - AOC G2260VWQ6

No, the reason I believe it doesn't is because it would normally be called a bundle. and that the other images don't include the mousemat. but I may be wrong, my view is just an opinion.

No, the reason I believe it doesn't is because it would normally be called a bundle. and that the other images don't include the mousemat. but I may be wrong, my view is just an opinion.

I thought it might have been included because that mouse, and one other mouse on the whole site, are the only ones showing a mousepad on the picture.

Hopefully somebody on here has actually bought the mouse, or knows someobdy who did and is sure it is/is not included :)

System: CPU - I5-6500 Motherboard - Asus B150M-A RAM - Crucial ballistix sport 2x4GB DDR4 @2400MHz GPU - RX 480 PSU - Seasonic S12II 520W Case - Aerocool Aero-800 HDD - Seagate 1TB SSD - PNY CS1311 120GB Monitor - AOC G2260VWQ6

Mine did not come with a mousepad!

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

Mine did not come with a mousepad!

Can you reccomend the mouse though? If it doesnt come with a mousepad I'll just buy the mouse, and then a seperate mousepad.

The mouse is a good mouse, comfy, works nicely. 

I will say that I got a Roccat Tyon from amazon for about the same price as the Deathadder and I like the Tyon much more.

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

When I checked yesterday, it came with a Medium-sized Goliathus Speed for free, which you can see when you add the DeathAdder Classic to your cart. They removed it for the CES Appreciation sale, but I reckon it'll come back on a day or two.

[witty signature]