Adobe AfterEffects insn't working

remyseroos

Hi,

For about 2 days my Adobe Premire Pro CS6 is not working. I was working on it for about 2-3 month with no problems. Now i'm receiving an error when I try to open a project:

"This project contained a sequence that could not be opened. No sequence preview preset file or codec could be associated with this sequence type."

It's really annoying because I'm working on a project with a closing in deadline. So I browsed google over and over, tried everything, but nothing is working.

So I decided to re install it.... but when i opened the remove programs screen, Adobe CS6 Master collection is not listed !?!? I installed it via a torrent (I know, but it's really to expensive to buy), so i don't know if that's the problem.

So is there annother way to delete it, so that i can re-install ?

Also:

My adobe InDesign stop working a day or 5 ago. I didn't had to use it this project until now. When I start it up i get the message from windows that the program crashed and i need to shut it down

Hope someone can help,

My system:

Windows 8 Pro 64-bit

The whole adobe suite is running of my SSD and i replaced the users folder to my HDD

Did you replace one of your hard drive cause some data are on both of the drives, this is what happened to me when my SSD died. If that doesn't work then you can uninstall and try installing it again i think there is an repair it by going in the master collection setup file. I think. I hope it works out for you.

Wait, you've copied some of the files across to your HDD? That's probably why it's not working. Personally I'd delete all the stuff that you copied across, all the stuff in the program files directory, all the stuff in appdata (access via run: %appdata%) ect then reinstall.

Sorry, I'll be more clearly:

2 months ago I got new hardware, so I did a clean install of windows 8. Because of the small ssd i have, i moved the users folder to my 3 TB WD Red. I didn't had any programs on sdd or hdd at that moment.

​So i just mentioned it because i don't know if that can cause any problems. But i didn't had any for the past 2 months.

Update: For some sort of reason InDesign is working again no problem, i didn't do anything but now it's working. So only Premiere Pro is not working

When I open the setup, i isn't giving me any option for repair or de-install. Also asked a friend and he has no idea to.

So should i just remove al the files manually and then install it again ?

I say do a uninstall and reinstall it for unistalling don't do it manual cuz there is data that you can't see that has be install that might be corrupted so uninstall with adobe or just do a repair up to you i think do an uninstall.