Honor 5X

NanneyGoat

I know how awful pre-ordering video games can be.  I was wanting to buy the Honor 5X but is pre-ordering cell-phones the same story? 

I know how awful pre-ordering video games can be.  I was wanting to buy the Honor 5X but is pre-ordering cell-phones the same story? 

I think pre-ordering phones is worse than pre-ordering games.

for the fact that they're more expensive and if the product has a really bad reputation it would be hard to sell it off.

Unless you can return it, but afaik pre-ordered stuff aren't refundable.(never had to try it before so not sure)

also it's very rare/few to see phone reviews before launch most reviews show up at the day(few days) of release unlike games where some reviews out way before the release.

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

Kind of.

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

I think pre-ordering phones is worse than pre-ordering games.

for the fact that they're more expensive and if the product has a really bad reputation it would be hard to sell it off.

Unless you can return it, but afaik pre-ordered stuff aren't refundable.(never had to try it before so not sure)

also it's very rare/few to see phone reviews before launch most reviews show up at the day(few days) of release unlike games where some reviews out way before the release.

I'll probably wait a week or two after the launch to see the reviews from Android Authority and MKBHD.  I do like linus' phone reviews and his different approach to them, but he is uselessly takes awhile before He can get around to them.   Thanks for your feedback