Phone Question?

Danielh90

Hello today I'm looking at getting a new phone because it seems like my Samsung galaxy light is out of date. I'm lookin at the HTC One M9 or Samsung Galaxy Note5 witch one is the best? I hear good things about both. I can't decide. 

Nexus 5x/6P

The m9 has heating issues 

Everything samsung i owned i hated. (personal opinion) 

Nexus 5x/6P

Whats wrong with the m9? 

The HTC One M9 apparently has some heating problems; if you were gonna get that one, go for the HTC One M8. Or you can get the Note 5.. 

Nexus 5x/6P

Everything samsung i owned i hated. (personal opinion) 

Fun fact: my flat also has "heating issues"

It's worth mentioning that pretty much every phone nowadays will have thermal throttling issues when faced with an unrealistic load. I wouldn't not buy an M9 just because of the cooling issues but because I found something that's legitimately better.

Fun fact: my flat also has "heating issues"

It's worth mentioning that pretty much every pgone nowadays will have thermal throttling issues when faced with an unrealistic load. I wouldn't not buy an M9 just because of the cooling issues but because I found something that's legitimately better.

flat?

every phone does but the m9 is more so

Hello today I'm looking at getting a new phone because it seems like my Samsung galaxy light is out of date. I'm lookin at the HTC One M9 or Samsung Galaxy Note5 witch one is the best? I hear good things about both. I can't decide. 

I would prefer the AMOLED screen and fingerprint scanner on the Note 5...but the front facing speakers on the M9 are superb. Depends what you mostly do on your device...

personally i would go with the note 5 but that may be just because i hate my iphone 6+ and the note 5 is the android equivalent 

I would go with the Note 5 personally. The Samsung AMOLED panel on it is beautiful and overall the constructions looks very nice.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

flat?

every phone does but the m9 is more so

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apartment

An apartment (in American English) or a flat (in British English) is a self-contained housing unit (a type of residential real estate) that occupies only part of a building.

And could you give me evidence that this is true of the most recent M9s and not just hearsay or something that happened with the first few batches?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apartment

An apartment (in American English) or a flat (in British English) is a self-contained housing unit (a type of residential real estate) that occupies only part of a building.

And could you give me evidence that this is true of the most recent M9s and not just hearsay or something that happened with the first few batches?

Linus or someone on team crispy had done a comparison trying to find it.

Note 5, I know many people that have it and they are extremely satisfied with the performance and convenience. 

Desktop: i5 4670k, Z97-K, 16GB, MSI GTX 770, Evga 850G2, TT T31

Freenas Server: i3 4170, X10-SLL-F-O, Crucial 16GB UDIMM, 4x4TB WD Red, Evga 550GS, Fractal 804

Peripheral: K60, HyperX Cloud

Mobile: Nexus 6P 

Note 5, I know many people that have it and they are extremely satisfied with the performance. 

Ok. Thanks

I'd get a oneplus x, I don't see the point in spending more

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Linus or someone on team crispy had done a comparison trying to find it.

Just re-watched it. It's worth mentioning that he says that all Snapdragon 810 devices were thermal throttling. There you are though recommending a Snapdragon 810 device in the Nexus 6P.

I'm not contesting that recommendation of the 6P but if you're putting the M9 down for thermal throttling, you must also put down the 6P.

Ok. Thanks

The Note 5 is a really good phone but try it out in person before committing to it. Same goes with every phone really. Don't buy it based on "this phone looks good on paper" or "this phone has a great screen" or "this phone has the best OS", buy it because in your opinion it is the best phone based on your own experiences. Most people on here chat utter shit about what they believe to be best.

Just re-watched it. It's worth mentioning that he says that all Snapdragon 810 devices were thermal throttling. There you are though recommending a Snapdragon 810 device in the Nexus 6P.

I'm not contesting that recommendation of the 6P but if you're putting the M9 down for thermal throttling, you must also put down the 6P.

The Note 5 is a really good phone but try it out in person before committing to it. Same goes with every phone really. Don't buy it based on "this phone looks good on paper" or "this phone has a great screen" or "this phone has the best OS", buy it because in your opinion it is the best phone based on your own experiences. Most people on here chat utter shit about what they believe to be best.

Nexus 5x :), was my per choice,   6p i mentiond for stock andriod 

Moto X Play, if you live in Europe. (battery)

Get the Note5, I have it and it is an amazing phone.

Got an Android, never going back to apple again (notice I spelled apple with a lowercase and Android with an uppercase)