Asus X99 vs Asus X99 pro

My PC build is for video editing & color work, will be using davinci resolve, i7 5930k processor and for motherboard i decided on asus x99 deluxe

but that was out stock in my place(India) so i chose Asus x99 pro, below is the recommendation from resolve hardware configuration guide in bold

which makes me unsure about going with Asus x99 pro, so help needed on whether to go with asus x99 pro or not. 

Another key consideration when selecting a generic motherboard is not how many fast 

PCIe Gen3.0 x16 slots that are available, but how many operate at full speed when other slots are used.

Often when you read the fine print, these motherboards only offer x16 speed when just one or two slots 

are used. Ultimately this reduces real time performance.

The Asus x99 Deluxe motherboard specification includes 2xPCIe gen3.0 x16 slots, three x8 slots and a single PCIe Gen2.0x4

(which should not be used). For maximum overall slot bandwidth with resolve please use the 40 lane CPU and the slots in the

following configuration. Slot 1 for GPU, slot 3 fro Decklink card and slot 5 for RAID controller for external storage.

If you use any of the other slots this will reduce the speed of the x16 slots and affect your operational performance so we

do not recommend using slot 2 or 4 or the PCIe Gen2.0x4.

I want to use 2x980ti's, blackmagic decklink card without losing performance, RAID card will not be used.

Other brand motherboards serving the above purpose are also preferred, Budget for motherboard is 400 USD max.

Suggest me 32G DDR4 RAM also.

Thanks