H440 watercooling possibilities

So I wanted to buy a black case with some red accents, i really like the NZXT h440. But I was wandering if I could make a custom watervooling loop in there. And if I can't or you have other case suggestions I will sure check them out! Looking to watercool cpu, gpu and maybe mobo! Thx to all the people who help! :)

So I wanted to buy a black case with some red accents, i really like the NZXT h440. But I was wandering if I could make a custom watervooling loop in there. And if I can't or you have other case suggestions I will sure check them out! Looking to watercool cpu, gpu and maybe mobo! Thx to all the people who help! :)

Its possible30VyFEA.jpg

Here's a design you might consider following 7d8913d4_1g2tg.jpeg

Its possible30VyFEA.jpg

In this image, whoever built this system has the outlet port of their CPU block being used as an inlet, haha.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

In this image, whoever built this system has the outlet port of their CPU block being used as an inlet, haha.

I'm pretty sure the inlet/outlet switch doesn't affect performance in any noticeable way, but maybe I'm wrong

Pro Tip: don't use flash when taking pictures of your build; use a longer exposure instead. Prop up your camera with something (preferably a tripod) if necessary.

if you use retarded/autistic/etc to mean stupid please gtfo

any case has watercooling capabilities if you have the right idea and a drill/dremmel 

Early 2020 Build : Intel i7 8700k // MSI Krait Z370 // Corsair LPX 8x2 16GB // Aorus 5700 XT // NZXT H500 

Early 2019 Build : Ryzen 2600X // Asus Tuff X470 // G.Skill Trident Z RGB 8x2 16GB // MSI RTX 2070 // NZXT H500 

Late 2017 Build : Intel i7 8700k // Asus Prime Z370-A // G.Skill Trident Z 8x2 16GB // EVGA GTX 1080 Ti  // NZXT S320 Elite 

Late 2015 Build : Intel i7 6700k // Asus Maximus VI Gene Z170 //  Corsair LPX 8x2 16GB // Gigabyte GTX 970 // Corsair Air 240

well thats an oops xD By any chance do you know what CPU block they were using?

This topic kinda makes me wanna watercool my system now 

I'm pretty sure the inlet/outlet switch doesn't affect performance in any noticeable way, but maybe I'm wrong

I think it does, but maybe not too drastically. The inside of the CPU block is setup in a way that the inlet port sort of makes the water into a thin jet of coolant that goes over the fins sort of forcing the water through the fins, the outlet port however if used as an inlet would just be dumping coolant onto the fins. Then again, take this with a grain of salt since I have no evidence to back me up besides the little time I spent cleaning and observing my CPU block :P

well thats an oops xD By any chance do you know what CPU block they were using?

This topic kinda makes me wanna watercool my system now 

The waterblock in question is the EK-Supremacy EVO (Original CSQ).

https://shop.ekwb.com/ek-supremacy-evo-acetal-nickel-original-csq

https://shop.ekwb.com/ek-supremacy-evo-acetal-original-csq

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

You defently can. you can fit more cooling if you go full tower. As mid tower this is a good case.

Im using Thermaltake core 51 its also a mid tower with good cooling capabilies. 

Im not using all the space because that means removing some useful things but im happy with it.

the quality of this case is super its made of steel and acrylic. I had to drill holes for the pump and one of the bits broke in the process ;)

Thank you everybody! I will check out the define S! And i'm glad that the h440 supports all the watercooling I need! :)