Can't decide between these two cases!

SubZeroFish

I like the new 400c just because it covers the psu and all the cables.

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K @ 4.1GHZ | MOBO: Asus Rampage Extreme V Eatx LGA2011-3 | RAM: 16.00GB DDR4 G-Skills Ripjaws @2400Mhz | GPU: 2x Gtx 980 | CASE: Cooler Master Cosmos 2 | STORAGE: 400GB INTEL 750 Series PCI-E SSD/ 3TB Western Digital WDC | PSU: Corsair AXi 1200w | DISPLAYS: ASUS PB287Q (3840x2160@60Hz) And LG27MU67 (3840x2160@60Hz)

Yes, I just hope it doesn't sacrifice the efficiently of the air cooling.

I would pick the 400c.

PC: EVGA SR2, 2x Xeon X5690 @ 4.5, 48gb GSkill Trident @ 1810, 2x Evga gtx 980 TI Classy, 6x 850 evo 250gb RAID 0, 2x WD 4tb, Corsair 900D, Custom Loop with Cpus And mobo, 3x Asus VN279q

OTher : EVGA x58 Classified3, Xeon x5679 @ 4.2, 12gb kingston HyperX fury, 2x Evga GTX 670, Adata sp550 120gb, 2x WD 2tb, Corsair Graphite Series 230T, Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, Asus VG236H

I like the new 400c just because it covers the psu and all the cables.

I would go 400c

I would pick the 400c.

The C stands for "corsair"

LIBERATOR: Core i5 6400 @ 2.7GHz | GeForce GTX 670 2 GB | HyperX Fury 8GB DDR4 @ 2133 MHz | 250 GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD
My new build; Liberator, Check it out

The more friendly we are, the more helpful we are!

MY OLD BUILD (AKA PREBUILT MONSTROSITY)
INSANITY: AMD Athlon II X2 @ 3.0 GHz | Geforce GT 720 2 GB | 4 GB DDR3 @ 1333 MHz | 120 GB Silicon Power SSD | 500 GB Hitachi HDD

Sorry if this sounds annoying, but may I know your reason(s) why?

It looks way more sexy compared to the 450D.

PC: EVGA SR2, 2x Xeon X5690 @ 4.5, 48gb GSkill Trident @ 1810, 2x Evga gtx 980 TI Classy, 6x 850 evo 250gb RAID 0, 2x WD 4tb, Corsair 900D, Custom Loop with Cpus And mobo, 3x Asus VN279q

OTher : EVGA x58 Classified3, Xeon x5679 @ 4.2, 12gb kingston HyperX fury, 2x Evga GTX 670, Adata sp550 120gb, 2x WD 2tb, Corsair Graphite Series 230T, Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, Asus VG236H

Sorry if this sounds annoying, but may I know your reason(s) why?

looks

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K @ 4.1GHZ | MOBO: Asus Rampage Extreme V Eatx LGA2011-3 | RAM: 16.00GB DDR4 G-Skills Ripjaws @2400Mhz | GPU: 2x Gtx 980 | CASE: Cooler Master Cosmos 2 | STORAGE: 400GB INTEL 750 Series PCI-E SSD/ 3TB Western Digital WDC | PSU: Corsair AXi 1200w | DISPLAYS: ASUS PB287Q (3840x2160@60Hz) And LG27MU67 (3840x2160@60Hz)

400c because it looks better, and it will most likely be a lot quieter because the front panel will absorb some of the sound.

CPU - i7-4790k | CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X53 | Motherboard -  Asus Gyphon Z97 Armour Edition | RAM - Corsair Vengeance (2x8GB) 2400Mhz | Graphics Card - MSI GTX 1070 | Power Supply - Corsair CS750M | Storage - Seagate 1TB HDD | Samsung 500GB 850 Evo | Case - Fractal Design ARC Mini R2 | Colour Theme - Generic Red & Black

Operating System - Windows 10 Pro | Peripherals - Corsair RGB Mechanical K70 Keyboard/Corsair M65 Mouse

Click here to give a damn

Yes I must agree on that tbh.

Thanks guys :) I think i'll go for that.

Or there's the S340 by NZXT, this is making my choice even more difficult.

I am building a pc and choosed 400C over the nzxt and i think it be better than nzxt but look even the phanteks eclips P400 that is a good one too ☺

Are the options absolutely limited to just these 3?

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

Are the options absolutely limited to just these 3?

No not at all, but I don't want to spend over £100.

I am building a pc and choosed 400C over the nzxt and i think it be better than nzxt but look even the phanteks eclips P400 that is a good one too ☺

Thanks for your response!

Are you using a single GPU?

Because I am wondering how much extra space there'll be for airflow with just one GPU.

Thanks for your response!

Are you using a single GPU?

Because I am wondering how much extra space there'll be for airflow with just one GPU.

Yes I am using a single GPU it will have have space even for 2nd GPU if u want as seen on Linus review for more information Linus explains it as always :D feel free to ask anything else.

No not at all, but I don't want to spend over £100.

Then i would go with the Fractal Design Define S.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

What about the Phanteks enthoo pro?

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

I have heard about it, but what separates it from the Fractal Design S and the 400C?

Yes I am using a single GPU it will have have space even for 2nd GPU if u want as seen on Linus review for more information Linus explains it as always :D feel free to ask anything else.

Thank you :D

Can you do custom liquid cooling in it?

If not I have heard you can use a large variety of water coolers in it.

I am leaning towards the 400C right now, but I might appricate the extra space in the Design S.

Thanks for your help so far!!!

Then i would go with the Fractal Design Define S.

Would you reccomend that over the 400C?

Sorry for asking so many questions, but may I know your reason why?

Thank you!

Thank you!

Yes, i would. I was excited for it until i watched TTL's review. It has a few problems. Its not the worst case but its hard to justify when there are other options like the Define S. I'm on my phone so I cant link, but the review is on overclock3d.net. front page.

Yes, i would. I was excited for it until i watched TTL's review. It has a few problems. Its not the worst case but its hard to justify when there are other options like the Define S. I'm on my phone so I cant link, but the review is on overclock3d.net. front page.

I am really tied between these two right now. I want to go with Fractal because of the size and cable management, and I want to go for Corsair because of the window and better looks.

I have heard about it, but what separates it from the Fractal Design S and the 400C?

Thank you :D

Can you do custom liquid cooling in it?

If not I have heard you can use a large variety of water coolers in it.

I am leaning towards the 400C right now, but I might appricate the extra space in the Design S.

Thanks for your help so far!!!

Thank you!

Hmmm... about custom liquid cooling that was the thing I was afraid from I don't see much space for custom liquid cooling on 400C but to be sure you have more space go for Define S one thing I dont like at Define S is doesn't have a good fan filter on top like the 400C has a magnet fan filter but again it's totally up to you for the case.

Hmmm... about custom liquid cooling that was the thing I was afraid from I don't see much space for custom liquid cooling on 400C but to be sure you have more space go for Define S one thing I dont like at Define S is doesn't have a good fan filter on top like the 400C has a magnet fan filter but again it's totally up to you for the case.

Yeah, tbh I probably won't do custom liquid cooling, because there isn't many benefits over normal liquid cooling; which the 400C supports. That fan filter will make a big difference. If it isn't TOO small in size I think I'll go for it.

If there is any owners of the Define S I would love to hear how you found it. Because I can't decide between them now, after reading some more reviews.

Id say R5, but it could be because I just built in one. It's dead silent with all the moduvents in, and even with the top completely open it's not that audible (of course it depends on what fans you use). More than that, the interior is extremely roomy - both around the drive cage and behind the mobo for cable management. As for what happens if you do remove all the drive bays, the case will flex a little bit but with the side panels in it's overall really solid.

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

I have had a look, the only problem is that I don't need the optical drive bays. But not bad, I will consider it :)

Thank you!