Uh oh, my RMA has vanished.

wolfsbane3083

Morning folks,

So, just before Christmas my second 780 went all matrix on me and decided that everything should be green. Popped open an RMA request and sent the card in the week after Christmas. Card finally gets delivered this Monday to an RMA department that's a 10 min drive away from here (still shipped it for proof of delivery). Here's me thinking great, EVGA have a great turn around time, I'll have a replacement in a few days. Nope. 

Wednesday comes around and the RMA site still shows that they have not even received my graphics card despite it being delivered on Monday. So I fire of a quick support ticket to EVGA and received this in response:

Hello,

thank you for your email. We checked the system regarding your open RMA, we haven't received it here yet. If your courier is claiming that they have already delivered the package to us, please send us a copy of the proof of delivery with a copy of the signature received by the courier. We will investigate the matter here.

I've fired off all the appropriate tracking information (including some super secret internal UPS tracking information, since I work for them) and EVGA have forwarded it to their RMA dept in the UK.

Where do you guys think my poorly graphics card is?

post-192785-0-77513400-1452265111_thumb.

post-192785-0-52651600-1452266589_thumb.

don't wanna Sound like a dick, but if you work at UPS you should know it best

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

don't wanna Sound like a dick, but if you work at UPS you should know it best

I know for definite that it hasn't been stolen by anyone at UPS. I put the parcel on the belt myself and watched the loader put it onto the van. I have all the internal tracking info which shows the GPS drop at the address and have the signature/name of the person who accepted it. The only way it could be stolen is if the driver has taken it and believe me, no driver at our hub would dare, they know they'll be the ones up shits creek if the parcel is scanned out for delivery and it disappears between then and it being delivered. 

I know for definite that it hasn't been stolen by anyone at UPS. I put the parcel on the belt myself and watched the loader put it onto the van. I have all the internal tracking info which shows the GPS drop at the address and have the signature/name of the person who accepted it. The only way it could be stolen is if the driver has taken it and believe me, no driver at our hub would dare, they know they'll be the ones up shits creek if the parcel is scanned out for delivery and it disappears between then and it being delivered. 

pretty strange indeed

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch