Thinking of making a website...

PheonixOne

Hey everyone!

I'm thinking of making a blog type website, with the purpose of writing stories of current events, that dont appear on the news since the news seem to be too busy talking crap!

So im thinking I find a team of capable people to make a website, writers who are interested in current day events.

The website will also be a place where people can explain their view on the modern world, express opinions and debate things.

Anything from politics, to conspiracy talk, to world events, literally anything, it will also be a place where young people have their views noted, and respected..

I have a lot of future ideas for the website, maybe even make a weekly/monthly website. 

If anyones interested in this type of thing comment and we can talk about it :)

SQUARESPACE

BUILD IT BEAUTIFUL

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

Take a shot.... To drunk forgot what i was saying...

If you want a nice website for free weebly is a good idea. I made my own review site here if you want a reference point: http://lesserknownreviews.weebly.com

I made it for a school project where we could simply create a website, it took me a good amount of time. I don't have much experience with other websites though.

P.S. I know i use this for an example a lot for websites, but i'm not self advertising don't shoot me xD, its simply convenient.

It looks as if the peasants have risen up, and found swords!

But their sword's look a little short, if you know what I mean!

Good! The squires need training anyway!

squarespace

Born too early to explore the galaxy, born too late to explore the seas, born just in time to make memes.