Corsair link, rgb, build log

Gaidin

Friday going to build my updated daily driver. Mainly at work this week so this little project will have to wait till then. Will document and maybe video record the build.
Parts list.
I7-5820
MSI Godlike MB
8 x 8g Cosair Dominator Platinum 64g 2400mhz
AX860i psu
Cosair XT 960g SSD
Cosair link
Cosair Airflow Platinum
980ti Sea Hawk

I actually will be using RAMdisk applications of 32g or more depending on performance / CPU useage. That is main reason for ram. I also use multiple programs running video, playback, gaming and streaming MB selection was took into consideration for this issue not overly happy with killer NICs but if I can tweak them a bit they should do what needs to be done. I also like MSI RGB with Corsair link RGB lighting set up I plan on using the color lighting based off temps. This should help me see when the computer may need a good dusting or at least if I am having issues. I foresee an dramatic increase from a 5 year old AMD system. I have other builds but my daily driver needs serious update / overhaul. I pretty excited about this build and hope everything works as planned. This build could have been done cheaper with airflow SLI and less ram but would not have gave me option of ram disk for my budget I foresee the increase in RAMdisk in performance out weighing a small increase in SLI.  Plus I can always get a another 980ti when the budget allows.  post-299809-0-46981400-1452131407_thumb.post-299809-0-67039600-1452131476_thumb.

Sick parts, can't wait to see what it will look like all together(mainly just the ram tbh). R.I.P to all of the necks twisted.

Main PC : CPU: I7 6700k @ 4.7GHz MOBO: Asus Maximus Hero VII RAM: 32GB Crucial 2133MHz GPU: GTX 980ti 2-Way SLI Drives: 2 850 Evo 250GB, 1 TB WD Blue CASE: 750D PSU: RM1000W

.delete, really no delete option lol.

Sick parts, can't wait to see what it will look like all together(mainly just the ram tbh). R.I.P to all of the necks twisted.

Ops, but it is a head turner jajaja,   I went ahead and fixed it.