nintendo wii u

ANUPLUCIFERGAMER

Hey guys! i would like to say sorry if i posted this in a wrong section. and for the news my bro has joined the forum. (just said) his name here is @LTTLOVER

so for the main thing that i'm posting here is that is the nintendo wii u worth it?

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

if you really dig mario U

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

i like mario and sonic very much by the way

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

If you got the money to blow then sure.

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

Aren't you buying an ipod, PS4, Xbox One, 3 new pc's, few more tv's, new phone etc. already? Or are these questions just an excuse for you to make a new topic or something

so for the main thing that i'm posting here is that is the nintendo wii u worth it?

No, it will likely be fun for the first 1-3 months then it will become a dusty white brick that sits in the living room and then you question why you bought it in the first place.

If you got the money to blow then sure.

i guess it's just waste. you can buy an xbox one/ps4 at that price.(slightly higher than that though)

COMING SOON

Aren't you buying an ipod, PS4, Xbox One, 3 new pc's, few more tv's, new phone etc. already? Or are these questions just an excuse for you to make a new topic or something

i'm never gonna buy that thing! i just asked because many of the people here go for that option 

COMING SOON

Hey guys! i would like to say sorry if i posted this in a wrong section. and for the news my bro has joined the forum. (just said) his name here is @LTTLOVER

Why are you asking us if you want a wii u or not? Ask yourself. Do you like mario and sonic and whatever nintendo games? Get it for nintendo games, not third party games.

Cpu: Intel core i5 4570 gpu: gtx 770 case: cm storm enforcer psu: xfx pro 550w motherboard: asus b85m-g ssd: samsung 120gb hdd: wd caviar blue 1tb ram: kingston hyperx blu 8gb 1600mhz mouse: razer deathadder monitor: some decent samsung 19" keyboard: CM Storm TK Blue

It might be worth it for smash bros alone if you're into it.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

another day another pointless topic

also great now there will be twice as many worthless topics a day

| 3570k @ 4.4.ghz | Hyper 212 evo | 8GB (2x4GB) 1600mhz Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte Z77X UD3H | Corsair CX750M | Corsair 300R | OCZ 240GB SSD | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD | Asus DCUII 7950 @1150mhz core 1600mhz mem

| BenQ XL2411T | Corsair Vengeance K60 | Logitech G700 | steelseries Qck+ | Fiio E10 | Zalman clip on mic | HD 598 | ATH-M50 |

no, dont get it. if u really want a console get a ps4. but PC is still the best so....

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

EVERYDAY I WAKE UP, GO TO THE FORUM AND SEE A TOPIC FROM MISTER AUNPLUCIFERGAMER ASKING:

HeY GuYz Is *random product that just came to my mind for some reason* WoRtH iT? Good thing your brother's here too, now we can get the same crap from him.

STOP POSTING BS.

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

another day another pointless topic

also great now there will be twice as many worthless topics a day

It's not his brother, he just made another account. All his brothers are younger than him.

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

It's not his brother, he just made another account. All his brothers are younger than him.

I can't believe I didn't think of that 

| 3570k @ 4.4.ghz | Hyper 212 evo | 8GB (2x4GB) 1600mhz Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte Z77X UD3H | Corsair CX750M | Corsair 300R | OCZ 240GB SSD | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD | Asus DCUII 7950 @1150mhz core 1600mhz mem

| BenQ XL2411T | Corsair Vengeance K60 | Logitech G700 | steelseries Qck+ | Fiio E10 | Zalman clip on mic | HD 598 | ATH-M50 |

I can't believe I didn't think of that 

I didn't at first either, but look at his name: LTTLOVER , are you kidding me? Also the topic he posted, asking for a 1200$ build, that's just anuplicifergamer asking the same BS over and over, he just won't do it on his account because he knows he'll get shit for it. Plus if you look on his facebook family picture all his brothers are younger than him. 

He doesn't actually go through with anything he makes a topic about, he just does it to keep making at least 3 useless topics everyday.

I didn't at first either, but look at his name: LTTLOVER , are you kidding me? Also the topic he posted, asking for a 1200$ build, that's just anuplicifergamer asking the same BS over and over, he just won't do it on his account because he knows he'll get shit for it. Plus if you look on his facebook family picture all his brothers are younger than him. 

I really don't see what he is gaining from spamming topic after topic but it's really getting on my nerves 

I really don't see what he is gaining from spamming topic after topic but it's really getting on my nerves 

I like he he never actually addresses the issue, like he never replies to someone calling him out.

Eh, we should stop getting mad about it and take it as free entertainment :D.

I like he he never actually addresses the issue, like he never replies to someone calling him out.

Eh, we should stop getting mad about it and take it as free entertainment :D.

Yeah I guess we're getting nowhere complaining may as well just enjoy it :P

EVERYDAY I WAKE UP, GO TO THE FORUM AND SEE A TOPIC FROM MISTER AUNPLUCIFERGAMER ASKING:

HeY GuYz Is *random product that just came to my mind for some reason* WoRtH iT? Good thing your brother's here too, now we can get the same crap from him.

STOP POSTING BS.

The mods promote it. Its hilarious.

Wii U gives you a different gaming experience and you still also get the motion gaming experience from the Wii and they also added games that are hardcore gamers games.  If you really want to know what the Wii U is about play Rayman Legends (will easily be the best on the Wii U) with a friend and play Lego City Undercover which gives you that Bruce Willis/80's cop shows experience only on the Wii U ... just amazing games.

.... and for the people hating on the controller uh try using it in a game before you judge it as it responds well and in some games it makes gaming more fun and again gives a different gaming experience and as for using it in games that are popular and appear on other consoles well how is it different than people now being told by game makers/publishers to use their cell phone or tablet to do certain things ????  Seriously these companies and the people that played their games ripped on the Wii U and it's controller and yet will partake in touch stuff on other consoles coming out ???? Give me a break.

The Wii U is awesome but honestly if you are not interested in a different gaming experience and don't have someone to play coop then just stick the same old, same old and stick to a PS3 and an Xbox 360 and heck don't bother with not only the Wii U but forget the new consoles too.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

The Wii U is worth it just because Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is a Wii U game.

PC: The Oracle
Phone History: Nokia 3310, Samsung Z500, HTC Touch, iPhone 3GS + Samsung S5600 Preston, iPhone 3GS + Blackberry Bold 9700, Samsung Galaxy S + Blackberry Bold 9700, Samsung Galaxy S2 + Samsung Galaxy Tab + Blackberry Bold 9700, Samsung Galaxy S3 + Blackberry Torch 9800, Samsung Galaxy Note 2 + Blackberry Bold 9900 + Blackberry Playbook, Samsung Galaxy Note 2  + Nokia Lumia 920, Galaxy S4 +Nokia Lumia 920, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy S5

The Wii U is worth it just because Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is a Wii U game.

I got the Wii U just for MH3U.

Pomf =3

I got the Wii U just for MH3U.

Me too!

PC: The Oracle
Phone History: Nokia 3310, Samsung Z500, HTC Touch, iPhone 3GS + Samsung S5600 Preston, iPhone 3GS + Blackberry Bold 9700, Samsung Galaxy S + Blackberry Bold 9700, Samsung Galaxy S2 + Samsung Galaxy Tab + Blackberry Bold 9700, Samsung Galaxy S3 + Blackberry Torch 9800, Samsung Galaxy Note 2 + Blackberry Bold 9900 + Blackberry Playbook, Samsung Galaxy Note 2  + Nokia Lumia 920, Galaxy S4 +Nokia Lumia 920, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy S5