The Division got reviewed by the ESRB, leaks part of what to expect in the game

AlTech

Which part of the game you are being let down? I feel Siege has the right idea/direction for a competitive shooter if they fix the netcode and hitboxes.

i hate it's missing a single player, as with being multi-player it's entirely dependant on everyone on your team not being useless, and it wouldn't have been that big a let down if it wasn't $60 and all the DLC crap.

Intel i5-6600K@4.2GHz, 16GB Crucial DDR4-2133, Gigabyte Z170X-UD3, Be quiet shadow rock slim, Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ OC, Fractal design Integra M 550W, NZXT S340, Sandisk X110 128GB, WD black 750GB, Seagate momentus 160GB, HGST 160GB

this game has all of my hype, after the let down of rainbow six, and i couldn't hope anymore for a game, that ubisoft doesn't fudge up.

My understanding of Rainbow Six was that it was pretty decent (I didnt play it myself)

edit: according to metacritic with 7.8/10 from reviewers and 7/10 from users (til 7/10 is average. Fuck that 5/10 is average, 7/10 is a good game and 8.5+ is a must have.) it seems like it's pretty well received.

edit: I fully expect people to hate it because they're circlejerk bitches who just read Ubisoft and unilaterally decided the game was bad without even trying it or watching anyone play it.

if you take all the retards who gave Rainbow Six a 0 or a 10 out, I wonder what the score would actually look like.

Let's just hope they make it fun and playable, also to mention, hopefully not lame downgrade. Hope the game wont be pos cause I have more hope this year as far as games.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

My understanding of Rainbow Six was that it was pretty decent (I didnt play it myself)

edit: according to metacritic with 7.8/10 from reviewers and 7/10 from users (til 7/10 is average. Fuck that 5/10 is average, 7/10 is a good game and 8.5+ is a must have.) it seems like it's pretty well received.

edit: I fully expect people to hate it because they're circlejerk bitches who just read Ubisoft and unilaterally decided the game was bad without even trying it or watching anyone play it.

if you take all the retards who gave Rainbow Six a 0 or a 10 out, I wonder what the score would actually look like.

i played the closed beta, and it's a good game no denying that, but it's only as good as your team mates, and i got lucky as i found a bunch who were great and all spoke and listened to others, but then there's some who play it like CoD and you're dead in seconds, but that's my main gripe if you have no mates or find idiots you've wasted $60, if there was a single player that's what 6-8 hours of enjoyable tactical gameplay which'd make it more worth while, and when it comes on sale or G2A has it cheap i'd most likely buy it, it's just that AAA pricing for a multiplayer only game.

and in regards to the metacritic score it's easily an 8.8 providing you've got a good team.

Intel i5-6600K@4.2GHz, 16GB Crucial DDR4-2133, Gigabyte Z170X-UD3, Be quiet shadow rock slim, Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ OC, Fractal design Integra M 550W, NZXT S340, Sandisk X110 128GB, WD black 750GB, Seagate momentus 160GB, HGST 160GB

That's a spoiler? That's like telling people a NASCAR event features people racing against each other... of course a post-apocalyptic world is going to not only have bad language but hostages being shot or stabbed to death (or generally mistreated).

Exactly. I mean, the ESRB's done way worse. They spoiled the ending of Resistance 2.

i hate it's missing a single player, as with being multi-player it's entirely dependant on everyone on your team not being useless, and it wouldn't have been that big a let down if it wasn't $60 and all the DLC crap.

Wait, there is DLC??? I only tried a few times in the beta and went back to CSGO right afterwards. This game has so much potential to compete, the idea is right, just when I thought there is finally something that can compete with CS and there is DLC. :(

Wait, there is DLC??? I only tried a few times in the beta and went back to CSGO right afterwards. This game has so much potential to compete, the idea is right, just when I thought there is finally something that can compete with CS and there is DLC. :(

yeah there's 4 versions of the base game, and then the season pass, and a VIP premium membership, ubisoft milked the crap out of it. 

i played the closed beta, and it's a good game no denying that, but it's only as good as your team mates, and i got lucky as i found a bunch who were great and all spoke and listened to others, but then there's some who play it like CoD and you're dead in seconds, but that's my main gripe if you have no mates or find idiots you've wasted $60, if there was a single player that's what 6-8 hours of enjoyable tactical gameplay which'd make it more worth while, and when it comes on sale or G2A has it cheap i'd most likely buy it, it's just that AAA pricing for a multiplayer only game.

and in regards to the metacritic score it's easily an 8.8 providing you've got a good team.

to be fair, that's true of 100% of all online games. What Ubisoft should do is actually try to make this game a esports scene game instead of a 2 years release cycle.