K70 RGB keycaps

I just got my k70 rgb and wanted to find some white keycaps with clear fonts. The thing is,all i have been able to find are clear keycaps.so can someone point me in the right direction for some white k70 rgb keycaps.

all help is appreciated

Case Rosewill THOR V2-W White Edition I CPU  AMD FX-6300 Vishera 6-Core 3.5 GHz I MOBO ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 AM3+ AMD 990FX + SB950 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 I RAM G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 l PSU RAIDMAX HYBRID 2 I COOLING DEEPCOOL GAMMAXX 400 CPU Cooler I Storage WD Green WD10EZRX 1TB IntelliPower 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" l GPU GIGABYTE Radeon R7 250X 2GB   I KB Logitech G11 / K70 RGB I Mouse Logitech G502

So you want white keycaps with clear lettering?

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

yes.

I Wasnt really sure how to word it.

Case Rosewill THOR V2-W White Edition I CPU  AMD FX-6300 Vishera 6-Core 3.5 GHz I MOBO ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 AM3+ AMD 990FX + SB950 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 I RAM G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 l PSU RAIDMAX HYBRID 2 I COOLING DEEPCOOL GAMMAXX 400 CPU Cooler I Storage WD Green WD10EZRX 1TB IntelliPower 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" l GPU GIGABYTE Radeon R7 250X 2GB   I KB Logitech G11 / K70 RGB I Mouse Logitech G502

fixed typo

Replacement keycaps for Ducky Shine keyboards is probably your best shot.

I own and use, sorted from newest to oldest: SteelSeries 6Gv2. Microsoft SideWinder X4. Mionix Naos 7000. Zowie EC1 Evo. Microsoft SideWinder X8. Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0. Dell U2414H. Samsung P2270H. AKG K273 Pro. Sennheiser HD555. Razer Goliathus Speed Medium. Func 1030 L. Qpad CT Medium.

I used to own: Razer DeathAdder 3G. Razer Krait. IntelliMouse Optical 1.1. SteelSeries QcK.

Replacement keycaps for Ducky Shine keyboards is probably your best shot.

I will look at that, thanks

Check out Vortex keycaps as well.  I have the K95 RGB and got the black set of PBT Doubleshot Backlit keycaps from them and I've been really happy, and they do sell a white version that is backlit compatible as well.  Just keep 2 things in mind when looking for keycaps for Corsair RGB keyboards:

1.) The bottom row of keys are not standard (the length of the spacebar, windows, alt, ctrl, menu keys).  I managed to get all but the spacebar installed as it would not physically fit, and the other keys are not precisely spaced but works and you really can't tell unless you are looking for it.  Vortex announced a while ago that they were making Corsair-fitted bottom row keys, but no clue when they are going to actually sell them.

2.) The backlight location on the Cherry MX keys are at the top, meaning you can only see what is on the top of the keycap.  Biggest example of this is the number row; you can see the symbols very clearly but the numbers themselves don't show really any light through them because they are on the bottom part of the keycap.  I'd post a pic of mine but I'm at work atm and don't have a pic handy.

Check out Vortex keycaps as well.  I have the K95 RGB and got the black set of PBT Doubleshot Backlit keycaps from them and I've been really happy, and they do sell a white version that is backlit compatible as well.  Just keep 2 things in mind when looking for keycaps for Corsair RGB keyboards:

1.) The bottom row of keys are not standard (the length of the spacebar, windows, alt, ctrl, menu keys).  I managed to get all but the spacebar installed as it would not physically fit, and the other keys are not precisely spaced but works and you really can't tell unless you are looking for it.  Vortex announced a while ago that they were making Corsair-fitted bottom row keys, but no clue when they are going to actually sell them.

2.) The backlight location on the Cherry MX keys are at the top, meaning you can only see what is on the top of the keycap.  Biggest example of this is the number row; you can see the symbols very clearly but the numbers themselves don't show really any light through them because they are on the bottom part of the keycap.  I'd post a pic of mine but I'm at work atm and don't have a pic handy.

I just got my k70 rgb and wanted to find some white keycaps with clear fonts. The thing is,all i have been able to find are clear keycaps.so can someone point me in the right direction for some white k70 rgb keycaps.

all help is appreciated

Here is the link to a sale by massdrop. Currently the drop is inactive, but you can get a lot of information from the discussion column itself. https://www.massdrop.com/buy/vortex-backlit-doubleshot-pbt-keycaps

Besides that, you can check out randomfrankp youtube channel on his k70 RGB, he uses Vortex Backlit Doubleshot PBT Keycaps as well. What @ShaithEatery said was true as well, the bottom row cannot fit so you need to think twice before pulling the trigger.

Here is the link to a sale by massdrop. Currently the drop is inactive, but you can get a lot of information from the discussion column itself. https://www.massdrop.com/buy/vortex-backlit-doubleshot-pbt-keycaps

Besides that, you can check out randomfrankp youtube channel on his k70 RGB, he uses Vortex Backlit Doubleshot PBT Keycaps as well. What @ShaithEatery said was true as well, the bottom row cannot fit so you need to think twice before pulling the trigger.

thank you both for this information.

i will certainly look at vortex keycaps

Also, while we are on the topic off key caps, has any one gotten corsairs fps key cap set. it looks good for 15 dollars but i thought i would get the opinion of the community first

That massdrop drop is inactive.

What you want are one of these.

http://www.geekkeys.com/eck-white-abs-backlit-keyset-for-corsair-k70-logitech-g710/

http://www.geekkeys.com/eck-silver-abs-backlit-keyset-for-corsair-k70-logitech-g710/

Choose your poison.

Is this what you were looking for?

I have looked at those, but they are 50 dollars for ABS. Isnt PBT supposed to be better.

I havent owned either of them but from what i have read pbt is better

https://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=1330

what about these?

would they even fit the k70 RGB

Thanks though

I have looked at those, but they are 50 dollars for ABS. Isnt PBT supposed to be better.

I havent owned either of them but from what i have read pbt is better

https://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=1330

what about these?

would they even fit the k70 RGB

Thanks though

Every keycap set will fit *MOST* of the K70.

The problem is the bottom row.

Not sure about the shift keys, but the space bar and the modifiers are the problem.

If you want keycaps that fit the mods, your *only* choice are the ones I linked.

There's a reason why not having a standard bottom row is a problem if you want custom keycaps...

Every keycap set will fit *MOST* of the K70.

The problem is the bottom row.

Not sure about the shift keys, but the space bar and the modifiers are the problem.

If you want keycaps that fit the mods, your *only* choice are the ones I linked.

There's a reason why not having a standard bottom row is a problem if you want custom keycaps...

Well, in that case. A black and white keyboard wouldnt look all that bad

Shift keys are perfectly fine, and really you can have all of the bottom row fit except the space bar.  The other modifiers fit but leave a bit more of a gap in between compared to the rest but do fit and feel just fine to me.

As far as ABS vs PBT, the Corsair keyboards come with ABS keys and having replaced them with the PBT keycaps, I'm never ever going back to ABS.  I love the textured feel and I know that that feeling is going to actually last instead of the "slick" feeling of ABS keycaps over time.  My spacebar, again because it's the only key that couldn't fit, is a constant reminder of the difference as I'm typing or playing an FPS that my thumb is against a slick, almost oily surface by comparison to the textured and solid feeling of the rest of the keys.

And that link you posted to the white PBT keycaps is exactly what I have, only I got the black ones.

Shift keys are perfectly fine, and really you can have all of the bottom row fit except the space bar.  The other modifiers fit but leave a bit more of a gap in between compared to the rest but do fit and feel just fine to me.

As far as ABS vs PBT, the Corsair keyboards come with ABS keys and having replaced them with the PBT keycaps, I'm never ever going back to ABS.  I love the textured feel and I know that that feeling is going to actually last instead of the "slick" feeling of ABS keycaps over time.  My spacebar, again because it's the only key that couldn't fit, is a constant reminder of the difference as I'm typing or playing an FPS that my thumb is against a slick, almost oily surface by comparison to the textured and solid feeling of the rest of the keys.

And that link you posted to the white PBT keycaps is exactly what I have, only I got the black ones.

Awesome. i will be getting these as soon as i muster up 40 dollars.

one quick question though, does the difference between the pbt and abs keycaps become an annoyance?

Either way i will probabley still get them though

Awesome. i will be getting these as soon as i muster up 40 dollars.

one quick question though, does the difference between the pbt and abs keycaps become an annoyance?

Either way i will probabley still get them though

Because it's only the space bar that I couldn't get installed, it really doesn't bother me at this point.  When I'm playing something like Quake 3 and bunnyhopping all over the place, I notice it more but it doesn't hinder me in any way.  Although, it also depends on how you feel about having an all white keyboard except for the space bar still being black since you're wanting the white set.

Because it's only the space bar that I couldn't get installed, it really doesn't bother me at this point.  When I'm playing something like Quake 3 and bunnyhopping all over the place, I notice it more but it doesn't hinder me in any way.  Although, it also depends on how you feel about having an all white keyboard except for the space bar still being black since you're wanting the white set.

The black white deal actuallally makes it look better in my opinion. thanks for all the information

The black white deal actuallally makes it look better in my opinion. thanks for all the information

No worries, I know there wasn't much info about this readily available without a ton of digging so I'm glad I could offer some first-hand info for ya!

So should i mark this as solved?

this is kinda my first forum post/question