pc Not starting.

Vivilacqua1

So I was playing audiosurf, when my dog tripped over my power cable and unplugged my keyboard and PC. Afterwards, managing to somehow to shove a micro USB into a USB port (while supplying power I think) trying to re plug in my keyboard, it can't boot into windows and wants to restore it to a previous revision. Will try resetting cmos, then ill check back. Thanks!

EDIT- Hmmm. Seems to have loaded into windows on the eleventh millionth time, albeit a little slowly it seemed. I'll keep an eye out.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Still no dice.

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Unplugging the PC while running should not lead to a malfunction like that.

What exactly happens when you start the PC?

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Unplugging the PC while running should not lead to a malfunction like that.

What exactly happens when you start the PC?

It loads into the asrock motherboard, then it says something like how it cannot load into windows and want's to attempt a restart, then after that it wants to restore to a previous point. However it just loaded in, but afew moments later had a random crash to restart. I am back in and everything seems fine, but I'm going to keep an eye out for anything odd.

It loads into the asrock motherboard, then it says something like how it cannot load into windows and want's to attempt a restart, then after that it wants to restore to a previous point. However it just loaded in, but afew moments later had a random crash to restart. I am back in and everything seems fine, but I'm going to keep an eye out for anything odd.

You could try the repair option of the OS CD. Maybe some Systemfiles took a hit.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO