Which type of fan should I install in the front of my new case?

Xtreme Gamer

I am getting a new mastercase pro 5 to upgrade to, and I didn't know which type of fan to get. Airflow optimized or static pressure optimized? Thanks for the help!!!!

I7-6700k, Asus Maximus VIII Formula, 2 x 8GB Corsair Dominator Plantinum ram, ASUS GTX 960 STRIX, sound blaster zx, 1TB boot drive ssd, 128GB/256GB storage ssd, 1TB storage HDD, 4TB of storage (backup),Windows 10 Pro,1000w psu

Really, extra fans are unnecessary.

"If violence does not work, try more violence"

Static pressure is good anywhere.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

I am getting a new mastercase pro 5 to upgrade to, and I didn't know which type of fan to get. Airflow optimized or static pressure optimized? Thanks for the help!!!!

airflow if no radiator

if you are air cooling since it is an airflow optimized case i would say air flow though you really can never go wrong with static pressure

if you are air cooling since it is an airflow optimized case i would say air flow though you really can never go wrong with static pressure

I am using the fans that came with my corsair h100i gtx cooler on top and don't know what fans to put in the front.

airflow if no radiator

Static pressure is good anywhere.

Really, extra fans are unnecessary.

3 different opinions. Which one should I go with here? 3 differing opinions doesn't help me.

I7-6700k, Asus Maximus VIII Formula, 2 x 8GB Corsair Dominator Plantinum ram, ASUS GTX 960 STRIX, sound blaster zx, 1TB boot drive ssd, 128GB/256GB storage ssd, 1TB storage HDD, 4TB of storage (backup),Windows 10 Pro,1000w psu

I am using the fans that came with my corsair h100i gtx cooler on top and don't know what fans to put in the front.

3 different opinions. Which one should I go with here? 3 differing opinions doesn't help me.

ok

extra fans are not neccesary unless your temps are high

if they are high, either static pressure or airflow will work if you are not using liquid cooling

if you are using liquid cooling, definitely pressure

otherwise, i would go with airflow as they are cheaper

ok

extra fans are not neccesary unless your temps are high

if they are high, either static pressure or airflow will work if you are not using liquid cooling

if you are using liquid cooling, definitely pressure

otherwise, i would go with airflow as they are cheaper

Even if the rad is on top and the extra fans would go in the front you would still go pressure, and even if I took out those drive cages, you would still  go pressure? Why? I don't get it.

What is your case and current fan situation?

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

Even if the rad is on top and the extra fans would go in the front you would still go pressure, and even if I took out those drive cages, you would still  go pressure? Why? I don't get it.

i mean if you were mounting them to the rad

What is your case and current fan situation?

Im planning on going with the mastercase pro 5 and mounting the h100i gtx rad and fans on top, and then if the front of the case has one fan, i'd put another one in. I it has 2 fans, I would still put another one in if space is available.