Windows 10 Virtual Desktop Automation

_Rogue

So I have been getting into the habit of using Windows 10's virtual desktop feature. I keep having one nagging issue, reopening everything after a reboot. 

Does anybody know of a way I can get a chrome window to automatically open at start in fullscreen on a separate virtual desktop?

Very much appreciate any insight into how to set this up. 

So I have been getting into the habit of using Windows 10's virtual desktop feature. I keep having one nagging issue, reopening everything after a reboot. 

Does anybody know of a way I can get a chrome window to automatically open at start in fullscreen on a separate virtual desktop?

Very much appreciate any insight into how to set this up. 

I think you can write a powershell script for this and then just make it run on startup through the task scheduler, but I wouldn't do this unless there is no other way since someone has to actually make the script, goodluck!

I think you can write a powershell script for this and then just make it run on startup through the task scheduler, but I wouldn't do this unless there is no other way since someone has to actually make the script, goodluck!

I could make the script myself. I am in computer networking for school so I will be working with powershell a fair amount this upcoming semester. Definitely a good idea that I will look into.

I could make the script myself. I am in computer networking for school so I will be working with powershell a fair amount this upcoming semester. Definitely a good idea that I will look into.

Cool, I'm also taking a networking class. It would be fun making the script. Very simple actually, create the script to boot up your virtual desktop and chrome along with it. Then just apply the script to run on boot within the task scheduler. Have fun!