Windows 10 Date&Time Problem

Is Windows set to receive time and timezone automatically? --- to be fair I am having a similar issue right now even though both of the sliders are set to "ON" it seems to run slow. But flicking them both OFF/ON fixes it.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

The Time Always is wrong, i need manual to change my time

Check your cmos battery, also check your bios time,sync the time with time.windows.com

Which Time Server do you sync to? If it's the default ones, you should be good. Be sure to check your Timezone too, as well as make sure that another OS isn't conflicting (if any).

Settings > Time & Language > Date & tim,e

-> Make sure the time zone is correct

-> Disable set time zone automatically

Then click on: "Additional date, time & regional settings", a window will open, click on: "Date and Time", and a panel will open.

On that panel, go to the "Internet Time" tab, then click on "Change settings", change the server from the drop down list, and click on "Update Now".

If the time is correct, click on OK on everything, and you should be good.