Need help building a $800 dollar PC in Brazil

Hi guys,

I live in Brazil and I wanna get myself a custom built pc. I know how to pick the parts but I can't decide wether I should save on the processor and invest more on a graphics card in the future. My budget is short, about 3800 R$, which is about $800 US currently (yes economy is bad). So parts here cant get really expensive. Such as an I5 4590 is about  R$ 1100. That's a quarter of my budget! Plus, I need to get a monitor and I can get for about R$ 800 (LG 25UM57-P). Keep in mind that I do not intend to use this computer mainly as a gaming pc, but I'll use Linux most of the time and I want it to be fast enough. So I'm not going to buy a high end graphics card in the near future. I'm waiting on Pascal release and I'm looking for mid-range discrete gpu.

Enough talk, budget is short and I'm thinking whether I should get I5 4590 + 8Gb Ddr3 1600 Mhz (which sums up to R$ 2.675 with the monitor)

or

AMD Cpu of your choice and a more powerful gpu.

P.S : I'm going to buy from this website www.kabum.com.br (if you dare to venture in the land of portuguese and compare prices of things I could afford)

Thanks,

Victor

Hey,

I'm not an expert in parts but if you aren't using the PC for gaming or anything that relies heavily on graphics it would be better to get an i5 4590 and a lower range graphics card.

Hope I could help!