MSI GTX 760 Twin Frozr OC GPU Unboxing, review and overview

mattlef

If you want critic here it is:

1st thing i see that you have AF fans in a radiator! :)

2nd, it is GDDR not DDR

3rd thing, cameraman is horrible!

4th thing, 760 can only do 3-way SLI

(little hint: Do your homework before unboxing, like you did not know about twinfrozer version, and your coverage at back of the box was just bad, sorry)

Again, sorry if this was too much critic.

It does seem like a quite profesional video. Personally i think the intro needs a bit of work, other then that, i would say good job!

Cpu: Intel core i5 4570 gpu: gtx 770 case: cm storm enforcer psu: xfx pro 550w motherboard: asus b85m-g ssd: samsung 120gb hdd: wd caviar blue 1tb ram: kingston hyperx blu 8gb 1600mhz mouse: razer deathadder monitor: some decent samsung 19" keyboard: CM Storm TK Blue

2nd, it is GDDR not DDR

Really, I thought it could do 4 way?

Nvidia only says 3 way because 4 way doesn't scale well at ALL! Plus I think Linus or Paul, or somebody said it can do 4 way?

Whatever :)

Edit: fix the title, grammar is wrong! :P

Double check everything, I am usually wrong.

Really, I thought it could do 4 way?

Nvidia only says 3 way because 4 way doesn't scale well at ALL! Plus I think Linus or Paul, or somebody said it can do 4 way?

Whatever :)

only 770 and 780 can do 4-way but still nvidia says that it will only support 3-way, because it wont scale well at 4-way sli :)

2nd, it is GDDR not DDR

(little hint: Do your homework before unboxing, like you did not know about twinfrozer version, and your coverage at back of the box was just bad, sorry)

Again, sorry if this was too much critic.

It wasn't the camera person, it was the tripod. We need to find a better option for smoother transitions. But thank you for the feedback.

I know that I need to prepare better. That was evident right after i shot it and watching it back. The thing I wanted to do is not hide anything and be real so i can grow in-front of everyone. There was no second take. 

However in stating that, most of the mistakes or inconsistencies were due to nerves that will fade over time with better preparation. 

This was my first on camera un-boxing and i can promise that it will only get better from here. I appreciate the criticism. I know I'm a rookie and I appreciate anyone's thoughts on how i can improve.

Better preparation will be key for all videos going forward.

It does seem like a quite profesional video. Personally i think the intro needs a bit of work, other then that, i would say good job!

I agree, I need a strong intro.

Edit: fix the title, grammar is wrong! :P

Will do!

thanks for pointing it out!

only 770 and 780 can do 4-way but still nvidia says that it will only support 3-way, because it wont scale well at 4-way sli :)

I thought the 760 could as well. I stand corrected!

Moving forward, i'll write up a cheat sheet. Reviewers like Linus get review docs outlining certain things to point out, but i shouldn't let that stop me from ensuring the best quality.

Being prepared = less nerves about making a mistake. I have a tablet, might as well make use of it.

Personal Social Media:
Instagram    Twitter    Youtube