Amazon Return Policy

Nyraion

So i got a corsair C70 case and the PCIe brackets and PSU top brackets looked like they got kicked inward.

I opened it and saw the damage.

Will amazon exchange the case?

Thanks!

So i got a corsair C70 case and the PCIe brackets and PSU top brackets looked like they got kicked inward.

Thanks!

Yes they will, they have a 30 day return policy on most items. You can either do the return yourself or contact support because you might be able to get a little extra out of it of someone else damaged your package. Worth a shot 

Thanks!

Go to your profile --> Orders

Find the order for the C70, and select 'Return Request'

Tell them it was faulty. If it was delivered by Amazon EU S.a.r.l., then you can return it to any Collect+ point nearby (there are a lot of them, surely there is one close to you).

Otherwise, post it back to the seller. They will accept if it is within about 30 days after purchase. An e-mail will be sent to you with a print-out of the return label, to stick on the box (that it came with, or another box that fits the item - don't stick it on the original packaging) so they know where it's going. Amazon will refund within 4 hours of the item being given to them. Other sellers may wait for it to come back to their headquarters and test for damage caused by the user.

Order a new one.

Personal experience from the UK - the second one should be fine.

||| Drakon (Desktop Build) |||

|| CPU: 3800X || Cooler: Kraken X63 || Motherboard: B450 Aorus M || Memory: HyperX DDR4-3200MHz 16G ||

|| Storage: 512GB 970 Pro + 500GB 850 EVO + 250GB 850 EVO + 1TB HDD + 2TB HDD || Graphics Card: RX 5700 XT Red Devil || Case: Thermaltake Core V21 || PSU: XFX XTR 750W 80+Gold || 

Something else I should have said, I am on a APO address. Thanks for relpys

When I filed my RMA with Amazon they had queued up a replacement and emailed me the shipping label within 5 minutes.

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II